Page 6 of 226 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Rally Fighters

I thought Jim Rice would be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    At first glance looks overdone, plus the photo is small, BUT upon further pinched screen review, I bet it drives like a modern F1, but with a cabin! Nuts and ballsy fun.
    For some other fine viewing of the Pagani, check out from 3:00 to about 13:15. Brilliant, and thanks to whoever linked the episode regarding the Bentley Continental on the rally course. Good watching.

Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Nope, the Rally Fighter. http://rallyfighter.com/specs/
    I wasn't being serious. Just looks kinda like a G35 met a vehicross.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    good to see crock get the GT40 posted...

few favs.....

Attachment 131636
    Pantera? Neighbor had one, really captivating vehicle which has some appeal despite all the things working against it - ass heavy, bell housing 3" from the pavement, argentine/italian.....

I've always had a thing for Bugatti's (hence in part the name)

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What is that beauty? A prototype to the 1954 Mercedes 300SL gullwing? Definitely has 300 SL trim above the front wheels. Its. not the racing spec W194 of the early 50s, either.

whatever it is, it looks rare and expensive as hell... ..prolly have to cut a big check just to dream about it!
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    What is that beauty? A prototype to the 1954 Mercedes 300SL gullwing? Definitely has 300 SL trim above the front wheels. Its. not the racing spec W194 of the early 50s, either.

whatever it is, it looks rare and expensive as hell... ..prolly have to cut a big check just to dream about it!
    One of only two ever built road going coupe versions of Merc 300SLR. The Uhlenhaut Coupe. They never left Mercedes owndership.. never will no matter how big your check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Pantera? Neighbor had one, really captivating vehicle which has some appeal despite all the things working against it - ass heavy, bell housing 3" from the pavement, argentine/italian.....

Hugh Conway Guest
    me gusta la mangusta

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    My wife's Granfather has a delivery mileage Pantera sitting in his 20 car garage in Southern CA. Apparently it is bequeathed to me. I'm looking forward to driving it up here along the PCH.

My wife's Granfather has a delivery mileage Pantera sitting in his 20 car garage in Southern CA. Apparently it is bequeathed to me. I'm looking forward to driving it up here along the PCH.
    Hurry up and die already, Grampa!

I am a HELL of a navigator and co-pilot when the day comes. I am also possessed of LEGENDARY wingman skillz.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

...And thus, a legend was born as PNWBrit became one of the most popular and beloved figures on the TGR forums.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Hurry up and die already, Grampa!
    My sentiments exactly.

(even without the promise of the exotic car, actually.)

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    ...And thus, a legend was born as PNWBrit became one of the most popular and beloved figures on the TGR forums.
    Let's not get carried away. It's only a really nice car.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 01-31-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Call him Stirling Moss prospective Peter Jenkinses

Always had a thing for the 30s alfa spiders too:

can't find the '94 Alfa auction car that had custom made luggage to fit the running boards + insulating cushion and heater for the engine for cold alpine nights. perfect car for the old Alps roads.

dam..... my dream. LOVE pantera's..... may not be the best but to have that setup of RAW car! fuck! that is winning.

treat that ride well pnwbrit if it ever ends up in the garage

Spent an hour today on that Singer porsche site. That could be the ultimate car for my tastes.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    LF-LC

Don’t get me wrong, I heart the exotic imports too but American Muscle is where I’m at. Something about torque gives me wood.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ford-gt-foto-467380.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	131699  
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

I'm with ya Pow4Brains.

Always had a soft spot for these. Eventually mine will look this good again:

...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

/\/\/\ I always liked the lines on the 360 best. Wasn't a big fan of the side view mirrors on the F430, either.
    Still not sure if I still like the 360 better than some of these new ones.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari-F70-David-Williams_5.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	131707  
    Last edited by guroo270; 02-01-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

What the hell? A pedal car for the children of the illuminati?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

the other thing about the mercedes 300 slr is that it ran on 65% gasoline and 35% benzine which is pretty bad ass. there were so many early mercedes racing cars that were incredible, like the

1954 W 196 R

and you cannot forget their early land speed record cars- the T80 rekordwagen

Quote Originally Posted by lemmycaution View Post
    rekordwagen
    I love German sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    My top two...

''

Wow, i cant believe it took me a few pages to see a Vette. Thats my #1 right there.