Page 138 of 226 FirstFirst ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 5647
    Been wondering what the upgrade path was once a man gets enough time in a Sonata. All that time with no payments about to pay off? Congrats son.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Been wondering what the upgrade path was once a man gets enough time in a Sonata. All that time with no payments about to pay off? Congrats son.
    You misspelled Bentayga.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

And there I thought you'd misspelled Challenger.

Charger... Challenger is the two door.

Go fuck off before you look stupid.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

A move to the Challenger from most cars in this thread might look odd but defensible. It's the Charger that tips your old whip as the Sonata. Gotta go gently when moving up from FWD right?

Cement grey looks good, even better with good tint

A move to the Challenger from most cars in this thread might look odd but defensible.
    You obviously know a TON about investment grade vehicles.

I'm sure a bunch more manufacturers are going to start pumping out 707hp gas engine sedans. (Can you name another 707hp gas SEDAN... As in four doors?)

I'm going to look pretty dumb in 30 years when I have a mint Charger Hellcat sitting in my collection, that I paid 12k off MSRP for.

Gotta go gently when moving up from FWD right?
    Go gently to a 707hp RWD car? That doesn't make any sense. Stop trying to be funny.

I've owned some fast cars.

1300hp

949hp

600hp

1100hp combined

770hp

720hp

660hp

800hp

700hp
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-26-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Cement grey looks good, even better with good tint
    That's probably what I will end up with because I like it the most. Octane Red is more rare.

Id really like to find a Maximum Steel one as they only did 28 in that color for 2017. Dark Gray with some blue in it.

2017 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Production
    For the 2017 model year, Dodge built 1,889 examples of the Charger SRT Hellcat, all of which are equipped with the 8-speed automatic transmission. As is the case for the 2017 Hellcat Challenger, the most popular color choice among 2017 Hellcat Charger buyers was Pitch Black (442) followed by White Knuckle (338), Destroyer Grey (275), Octane Red (157) and Yellow Jacket (137). Also like the Hellcat Challenger, Maximum Steel was the least popular color for the 2017 Hellcat Charger with just 28 units made in that color.
    They built 1100 less Chargers than Challengers in 2017.

Not only is the Charger a better car dynamically, its also more rare.

This is going to be the last all gas muscle sedan.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-26-2017 at 07:36 AM.

TBH cement grey is probably the last color I'd go with… but maybe that will end up making that color a rarity?

Personally I would love that car in a matte black

I'm not a huge fan of the Maximum Steel but the rarity makes it appealing.

Always could wrap it whatever color and protect the paint as well.

Cement grey with acid green calipers
    I still call it The Jake.

2018s have orange calipers as an option. They'd look good on the Destroyer Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Cement grey with acid green calipers

Just saw this sweet bentley in the hd parking lot...

Pagani has always had cool interiors except for poor ergonomics on that passenger side door handle. Who knew it was so firmly attached to ol Bobby's chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post

I see you got what I was saying.

I know all this Mopar talk must please Mazderati very much, and I know these beasts have come a long way from the '70s, but can they turn now?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    , but can they turn now?
    Nah.

Damn this seems like a lot of fun for cheap.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...367513122.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

350Z with a back seat! Do it.

That should be a VQ-DE, which is the right Nissan v6 to build out with a turbo. Cheap rework if anything goes wrong and it's true that it's conservatively tuned as others run much higher. Buy that shit, it even has legit rubber and rpf1 wheels to put the power down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    350Z with a back seat! Do it.
    Beats the hell outta my pickup for the summer regarding fun factor that's for sure, and it's gotta do better than 13 mpg right?

Holler on the Raptor too, homeboy is going to pull the trigger fairly soon.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    That should be a VQ-DE, which is the right Nissan v6 to build out with a turbo. Cheap rework if anything goes wrong and it's true that it's conservatively tuned as others run much higher. Buy that shit, it even has legit rubber and rpf1 wheels to put the power down.
    Good to know, thanks for the input. I've modified cars for years and know the impacts when increasing the fun Factor. But reasonably what would you expect for mileage out of a built motor like that?

I'll check and try to get a better response but my take would be to run as low a tune as possible and assume oem reliability on the block (remember it was rebuilt to handle the turbo power). You'll need to learn a bit about the setup and any fine tuning to keep it burning clean, but the VQ-DE turbos and VQ-HR n/a builds are great platforms. And the handling upgrade is key for this build, that one looks like a well balanced car. Most sell for cheap due to joe shmoe buyer not u understanding what separates a good build from bad.

This car has always been a favorite of mine.

420Ztt (wins on different levels)

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Damn this seems like a lot of fun for cheap.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...367513122.html

That think looks awesome.