Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    You guys had to have, unknowingly, spent hours together in the line up.

And why is the ec winter dying?

...FULL BLOWN AIDS!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

you just made it his bidness he's a good fishrman.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

...FULL BLOWN AIDS!?!
    Currently being nuked from orbit.

Tomorrow the beheading of what will remain.
    #HughConwayMatters

This year is not dying! You just gotta poke around! Snow on the backend of the next hiccup..

POWSURF Pics from today taken by ThinCover, Get creative

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    ya think? i mean shit you^^^^ walked right by me at kb's bofore going back to yer yota and started laying gear all over the place

one mile from the beach now, T. come on by for a morning coffee before surf.

dying? hasn't even started yet!

nice pics and bindingless stoke vtcldsmk! get BW on that equipment! c'mon down tomorrow night for ohead thursday!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by Breakwater View Post
    You aparently know who I am, that's fine. I don't know who you are, but I think you're a tard on the internet.
    You got the trust-fund part wrong though. Every dollar that's in my account right now, I earned myself. Not that it's any of your fucking business.

Edit to add this:
    It's real time.

As you know me, and I've been cracking on your interent antics.... not your personal life..
    Let me just state now that if you put anything further about me personally on this forum, I will get your IP address and get the police after you.

I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I won't hunt you. I make fun of some guy named Icelantic skier on the internet. If you cross this line and say anything about my personal life outside of TGR, I will go after you for harassment.

Let's just agree to not like each other on the interwebz behind avatars. You cross the line to real-live, and I will engage real-life.

And at that, I won't even crack at you anymore on the internet. I'll just ignore you, and we'll move on

But if you have anything to say about me, and you cross the cloak of the internet, the cops Will be at your door. Real time. Game's over dude.

Let's agree amicably we're going different directions. Peacefully... Your response on that matter is requested.
    holy moly, this could be my big breakthrough in the padded room forum!!!!

edit: so i guess you don't want to go surfing with me thursday morning?

rog

You aparently know who I am, that's fine. I don't know who you are, but I think you're a tard on the internet.
    You got the trust-fund part wrong though. Every dollar that's in my account right now, I earned myself. Not that it's any of your fucking business.

Edit to add this:
    It's real time.

As you know me, and I've been cracking on your interent antics.... not your personal life..
    Let me just state now that if you put anything further about me personally on this forum, I will get your IP address and get the police after you.

I don't know you, I don't care to know you, I won't hunt you. I make fun of some guy named Icelantic skier on the internet. If you cross this line and say anything about my personal life outside of TGR, I will go after you for harassment.

Let's just agree to not like each other on the interwebz behind avatars. You cross the line to real-live, and I will engage real-life.

And at that, I won't even crack at you anymore on the internet. I'll just ignore you, and we'll move on

But if you have anything to say about me, and you cross the cloak of the internet, the cops Will be at your door. Real time. Game's over dude.

Let's agree amicably we're going different directions. Peacefully... Your response on that matter is requested.
    Damn.... shits getting crazy in here

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    holy moly, this could be my big breakthrough in the padded room forum!!!!

edit: so i guess you don't want to go surfing with me thursday morning?

rog

For both of our sakes, Don't cross the line man. I'm not joking.
    This is not a threat. This is life, not the internet.

I hope I like you in real-life. and this can all be a joke. But untuil I know who you are, i'm not fooling here.

Maybe I like you in real life, On the internet, eh, not so much. But if you've got something to say about me the line's been drawn in the sand.
    For both of our sakes, Don't cross it.
    This is not a threat. This is personal privacy. Don't engage it.
    Skiing made me Board

For both of our sakes, Don't cross the line man. I'm not joking.
    This is not a threat. This is life, not the internet.

I hope I like you in real-life. and this can all be a joke. But untuil I know who you are, i'm not fooling here.

Maybe I like you in real life, On the internet, eh, not so much. But if you've got something to say about me the line's been drawn in the sand.
    For both of our sakes, Don't cross it.
    This is not a threat. This is personal privacy. Don't engage it.
    fuckin awezum. well if you drive north, and me south, we're bound to cross paths. altho the ole franconia lift served dynasty is bound to get real good after the hot rains move through. bet we have people in common

i'll have my people contact your/our people

rog

I won't be putting forth any effort to finding out who you are, and won't be having anyone hunting you. That's Harassment.

If we share a group of friends, Maybe we already like, or can-like each other in real-life, but I'd be very careful the paths you chose.
    Again, This is not a threat. This is personal privacy. Don't take it lightly.

My intentions have been stated, and if you wish to continue in a non-peaceful manner as I have requested, or if you cross my clearly drawn line, I will have the authorities speak to you. Again, this is not a threat. This is personal privacy.

For both of our sakes, Don't engage it. I don't think this is something either of us want to fool around with.
    Maybe we can agree on that.

I asked for your response to go separate directions peacefully, and didn't get one. I'll give you one last opportunity. You should realize I hate on you sometimes on the internet, and you hate on me. But, dude, Let's not bring this into the flesh. Your move.
    Skiing made me Board

Wow, Rog hijacked a tread! I can't believe it.

For the kid- go west young Skywalker.

wow BW, your repu............ah, nevermind

i love TGR. that is all, thanx todd!

rog

This thread needs Serious Cat!!

I asked for your response to go separate directions peacefully, and didn't get one. I'll give you one last opportunity.

To note, this request has been ignored, Twice. I extended the invitation.
    You should be aware this entire thread has been printed and filed with my other important legal documents for safe-keeping.

Rog,
    We make fun of each other on the internet, Behind avatars, Agressively alot of the time. I've drawn a line in the sand with my personal life. If you cross it. There will be reprecussions I promise you that.

If you would like to hash this out, I extend you the invitation. But you best come with a white flag raised high and white so as all can see it.
    For now, I will no-longer ever make fun of you on TGR. I have "ignored" you, and I won't mention you in any scenario.

I have made a clean break, peacefully. The paths you choose from here are up to you.

This has been my final response to this matter, and I won't be back. Thanks for your understanding.

If you want to dance with the devil, You wait for the soul to stop.
    Skiing made me Board

Rog-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1359519582.228924.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	131537

^^^^^lulz

this TR better not get fucking deleted. GOLD! PURE GOLD!!!

rog

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1359520365.018540.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	131538

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1359520387.469033.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	131539

Damn shit gotz real!....Did I miss sumthing?

Don't get me wrong....Rog is an internet idiot, but I didn't notice him crossing the IRL line, was it the ***shore comment or something?

I haven't meet Rog but apparently he's stalked me and knows about my buddy's 'yota sunrader camper and that I have "stuff" that I laid out all over the place....I guess as long as he wasn't furiously maturbating while watching me, it's OK:biggrin

edit::....uhm, let me rephrase that to read: as long as he's not masturbating AT ALL, than I'm OK with that...whew
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    a stoopid norshore trustfund snowboarder at that

dooshbag

keep the stoke coming gheyboy.........

rog
    THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is what got him goin

oh and mppg, wasn't a yota with a camper, no camper. looked like a big dog crate in the back or somethin. vt plates and a bearded dude fresh off the farm. you. sue me, have me arrested

might have to link this bitch

rog

whew, not me! I'm raj-free...for now. (I also cut the beard waaay down during the summer)

edit: maybe it was me. was it a teal T100 with a large,aluminum ,utility frame in the bed?...I only surfed one time around memorial day last year due to my back.

FWIW, I've meet BW briefly and he was a cool dude, we talked boards and whatnot....and don't incite him, it's clear he's not cool with it.
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 01-30-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    get paid

You should be aware this entire thread has been printed and filed with my other important legal documents for safe-keeping.

Kant stop laughing, tears flowing, coffee spilt.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Reading this won't take as long as filling out the Butthurt Form:

"... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

Rog,
    We make fun of each other on the internet, Behind avatars, Agressively alot of the time. I've drawn a line in the sand with my personal life. If you cross it. There will be reprecussions I promise you that.
    for a trustfund northshore snowboarder you are not crazy at all. not. at. all.

Calling the cops because of the internetz is pretty trustfundy.