WTB: PM GEAR BRO 188 stiff (yellow ones)

Hey all, I'm looking for a pair of BRO 188 stiff, the w/ yellow top-sheets from the past 2-3 years. Looking to pay ~$300, would consider slightly more if its nearly new and or included binding mounted for BSL of 305mm. If you have something youre wanted to get rid of hi tme up. All this high pressure the past few weeks has me thinking I need a ski <115 underfoot :/ I frequent SLC and J-Hole on a regular so hit pick up would be nice too.

http://reno.craigslist.org/spo/3541926424.html

Not mine, no connection at all.

Not yellow, but advertised as "188 BROs stiff" with s900s near your BSL. Less than what you want to spend.

How quick are you looking to move on this? I have what you're looking for. I paid 350 and skied one run on them before realizing they weren't for me. They have 3 mounts on them including inserts for Large MFD Alltime Plates and Plum Guides at your BSL. No bindings included in the price ($350). I'll be in SLC March 6 but have a box that I can ship them in. These are the carbon layup so they are lighter than the standard Fat Bros.

Thanks for responding guys, I hate to sound picky here but I'm looking for the skinnier 99mm underfoot 188. I'm also looking for that yellow top sheet. Pats got some great skis, but IMO the construction of the newer slick top sheets aren't anywhere near what that were with the yellow in the 188.

Have some 188 yellow Bromodels, but they're the softs, so you're not interested.

plus they fkn rip and i ain't ready to let 'em go...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

If you can't find them, I have some of the new carbon top 188s, cliffhucker.

Thanks Splat, I may be coming to you sooner than later... You're site still shows the classic 188s with a yellow topsheet, my brother had a pair and they were the toughest ski, and they railed. Are they still the same just with carbon?

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhucker View Post
    Thanks Splat, I may be coming to you sooner than later... You're site still shows the classic 188s with a yellow topsheet, my brother had a pair and they were the toughest ski, and they railed. Are they still the same just with carbon?
    I have a pair of the 188 BLUE top sheet Stiffies with Hulka green bases. Mounted once for FKS 55's for a 315BSL. Probably 20 - 30 days on them.

I know it is not exactly what you are looking for but these are bomber skis. I can get some current pics this weekend. I have attached some from when they arrived.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bromodels1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	132049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bromodels2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	132050
    Courage + believe = life. Life is not about how many breaths you take. It's what you do with those breaths

I have a pair in good condition that have 1 mount for griffons 326 BSL