Thread: AMA SUPERCROSS

AMA SUPERCROSS

I love me some supercross - big James Stewart fan (aside from the fact that he definitely should have stuck with Kawasaki his whole career), big Chad Reed hater. Reed takes out James Stewart ONCE AGAIN. Fuck that guy. I realize this one wasn't nearly as dirty or on purpose as his normal dirty racing, but damn.

From 2 years ago
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Grew up riding when Guy Cooper, Kawasaki's two Mikes, Jeremy McGrath, and the bad mother fucker below were ripping around the track. Honda and Yamaha fan but also rode a Suzuki. Got out when the four strokes came around again. I'm sure I'd hurt myself on one given the chance now.

I can drag knees on the street, but put me on a 2 stroke 250, or 125 even, and my balls start to punch my stomach. I can rail a pumped out 50 turned into a 75/125 on a bmx track, but just can't touch these things. I think it all stems from my buddy at age 7 got his first CR80... he popped the clutch for the first time and looped it like he was trying to reverse the earth's rotation.

Did a maggot write that Yamaha advert?
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

watching Bubba plow through whoops never gets old. Neither does watching him scrub a jump and gain 2 bikes lengths in mid air.

http://www.mxtrainingblog.com/wp-con...bascrub6yc.jpg

Ridiculous. Fastest person on two wheels on the dirt. It's too bad he's been injured and scared into toning it down. There just is nothing like seeing him go all out.

go Husky !!!
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

philip Island

I agree reed is/was a bad ass, but he should retire. Finishing where he does cannot be fun. Road racing not the same without Nicky.

Bump for the new season. I'm an hour behind watching via DVR. Just finished the heat races.

250s - Craig, Forkner, Lawrence and Hampshire should be the top guys. Shimano looked fast in the heat race.

450s are stacked. Tomac with his usual shitty start. Webb looks hungry.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Barcia with another great first race of the season. New bike, new factory (gasgas), 3rd season opener that he wins.

Roczen looked good as usual, didn't fad like the end of races last season.

Tomac with another shitty start and then bad mistakes. He was a second from being lapped at the finish of the race.

Just finished the DVR of the Tuesday night race. This season should be a great one to watch. The top 10-12 in the 450 class are all evenly matched. I predict that if someone can be 3rd or 4th much of the time that they will win the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    I can drag knees on the street, but put me on a 2 stroke 250, or 125 even, and my balls start to punch my stomach. I can rail a pumped out 50 turned into a 75/125 on a bmx track, but just can't touch these things. I think it all stems from my buddy at age 7 got his first CR80... he popped the clutch for the first time and looped it like he was trying to reverse the earth's rotation.

Did a maggot write that Yamaha advert?
    I can ride hard enduro with anybody, but these steep SX jumps are no joke. These men are superheroes.

2021 season starts right now on CNBC

2024 starts now. Qualifications this afternoon, and I watched 14 names that could win a race. They are probably all racing Jett for the overall. He was smoking fast at qualifying.

Live on Peacock, and I think USA now.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Watching. Extremely exciting and makes me want a moto. I think that's the point. Good marketing.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Watching. Extremely exciting and makes me want a moto. I think that's the point. Good marketing.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    We've yet to meet in person, but from what I see online, you'd really enjoy seeing this in person. Pencil in Seattle.... it is a blast.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk