Post suggestions for free/safe Barcelona parking?

well the wife has flipped her lid and says if I come home to visit for a week, I can continue on my EU ski tour for a while longer!! booked a flight out of Barcelona and so I just need to find a good place to park the van (relatively near the airport)

I know I can find paid parking right there and all, but in the spirit of true ski bumming, I'd prefer to find a place I can just park it, maybe a train station with a route to the airport, or a friendly maggot with a large driveway and take a taxi? Any advice is appreciated, even if it is "don't dare leave a UK plated van sit for a week anywhere near Barcelona" :-)

just for kicks, here's the van as of a few days ago, unfortunately I had to dig out to go for supplies while the rain totally fecked the 2 meters of fresh snow, but at least I know she starts!!

Thanks in advance!!! :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nieve_zpse472db01.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	130783

No help here other than to say good luck on your travels, sounds awesome!
    stay outta my line

Where can you ski by Barca?? I'll be there at the beginning of April. It would be sweet to get some turns in.

Barcelona's closest resorts are in la Cerdanya, roughly 1h30 to 2h drive from the city.
    Google La Molina and Masella.
    Masella normally opens until late April-early May.
    There are a couple more of resorts closer to the city, but not worth it (and probably closed because of lack of snow in April).
    Best resort though is Baqueira Beret, in the Val d'Aran, some 3h drive from BCN.

Cheers

snowbeard check your mail!

Cheers!