Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fasting is a good idea before fisting
    I think that’s what the nuns do
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Fasting is a good idea before fisting
    I tried fast fisting but she couldn't take it. Lost a watch that day and yes it was a Timex
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

It'll be fine when you find it in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    I tried fast fisting but she couldn't take it. Lost a watch that day and yes it was a Timex
    Zappa could have schooled you
    Crisco. . . . Wristwatch
    Your fooling yourself girl. It’s going right up your poop chute
    . . .

Zappa could have schooled you
    Crisco. . . . Wristwatch
    Your fooling yourself girl. It’s going right up your poop chute
    Ha
    Gonna listen to some Sheik Yerbouti to refresh my memory.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    7 years after this thread was started, has anyone been keeping up with some sort of fasting regime that can report back? Results?
    I wish I had better notes or a better memory for dates but back around when I started this thread I had gotten pretty heavy. I started doing IF basically right then, maybe the next day after I posted. But I think I had already lost some weight when I started doing the 8/16 IF routine. Anyways I lost quite a bit of weight back around when I started this, going from about 240 to about 210. I'm a big guy, I wasn't a blob at 240 (I played HS foorball at 245) . My weight has been steady at right around 210 for years now . 210 is a natural weight for me, it's not like I'm cut and jacked but I'm pretty good and trim. I do work out pretty much every day so it's not like IF is magic.

I just drink coffee in the morning, have a smoothie around noon, then eat what I feel like eating through dinnertime, Most of the time it works out to 2 meals and a couple snacks, all in the 8-hour window. It's just what i do, no attention required. I eat healthy food but it's what I want, and I eat as much of it as I want. Typically i have a decent breakfast/lunch and then I definitely chow at dinner. I'm starving when dinner rolls around but I pig out so it's not like I feel deprived or anything. And then I'm good until the next day.

For me it's been great. I don't even think about calories or worry about portion size. In that window if I'm hungry i just eat. Blood glucose, cholesterol, etc. etc. all good. There's been more bloodwork done on me than the next 5 people combined for various reasons so I know it for a fact, I've seen the lab results over and over, this diet works for me.

I'm definitely not hungry or deprived in the morning, a lot of days when noon rolls around I'm not even payig attentio and I don't eat until sometime later. Today the first thing I ate was around 1:30. I still try to finish by about 8:00 even if I start late because I don't want to eat too close to bed time.

If you have any questions post em up here, I'd be happy to try to fill any info gaps.

goddamn just start a healthy and regular opiate habit people. no need to shove (funnel?) Vitamix-ed mush up your ass or eat all your calories in 37 seconds, just get on the Rush Limbaugh whiskey and percocet train. it makes the spouse real happy to be around you too.

I'm trying IF and today was my first day. Finished eating by 8:00 last night and had lunch at 11:00 today, so made it 15 hours. I suspect that's going to be my ritual if I can handle it. I'm used to eating lunch at 10:30 and I just can't see myself waiting till noon.

There have been some recent studies published where they've manipulated the timing of the feed window with really interesting results. Two groups are given the same number of calories, but one group eats earlier in the day and the other eats later (i.e., 8am-4pm vs. 12pm-8pm). The early group loses more weight every time. The explanations boil down to "something something Circadian rythm something something." So, if your goal is to lose weight dinner seems to be the better meal to skip. If you're not overweight and weight loss isn't the point, it's probably better to eat later.

Quote Originally Posted by Choss Jonger, Sr. View Post
    goddamn just start a healthy and regular opiate habit people. no need to shove (funnel?) Vitamix-ed mush up your ass or eat all your calories in 37 seconds, just get on the Rush Limbaugh whiskey and percocet train. it makes the spouse real happy to be around you too.
    probably the best advice of the whole thread, just get it out of the vending machine

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...oses-1.5429704
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

You won’t know

if you don’t go.
    watch out for snakes

Maybe just eat dinner a little earlier and still have your lunch when you're used to it. Trying to change what/when you eat and at the same time trying to change your whole daily routine seems like a lot of change and might make success less likely

Been doing this for years, but not by design. Things change as your body changes.

Only advice is if you are trying to skip breakfast, don’t eat anything and don’t put cream or sugar in your coffee.

I drink black coffee in the morning, and am not hungry until well after lunchtime
    If I have any real food or any fake food/sugar, I will be starving by 10am
    . . .

Yeah black coffee only for me but that's how I drink it anyways. Some people do all this "bullet" business but I'm fairly sure that defeats the purpose plus I'd also be hungry like the guy said.

I should tell you guys about my shits some day.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Maybe just eat dinner a little earlier and still have your lunch when you're used to it. Trying to change what/when you eat and at the same time trying to change your whole daily routine seems like a lot of change and might make success less likely
    Sort of constrained by schedule. I can't really believe doing 15/9 rather than 16/8 makes a huge difference.

Sorry, you're not in the club then.

Sorry, you're not in the club then.
    I'm an iconoclast.

I read somewhere (on the internet so it's true) that under 50 calories is ok, ie cream in my coffee is ok (not "bulletproof" coffee, that would defeat the fast). I use monkfruit sweetener.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I just drink a ton then take pills and wake up a few days later. Boom 5/10 lbs lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I just drink a ton then take pills and wake up a few days later. Boom 5/10 lbs lighter.
    Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I think this is called "intermittent consciousness."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I think this is called "intermittent consciousness."
    I m good with that.

I should tell you guys about my shits some day.
    Thanks, but why don’t you just PM Rontele
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Sort of constrained by schedule. I can't really believe doing 15/9 rather than 16/8 makes a huge difference.
    I watched a couple YouTube videos by supposed doctors that said a person's body switches to body fat for fuel anywhere from 8 to 12 hours so by hour 15 your body is supposed to be burning body fat.

So far this has not been difficult, I've gotta say.