FREE - Tahoe Weather App - Everything you need.

Hi everyone, I just finished my first app. It's only for the iPhone right now, sorry Androiders.

The app is called "Tahoe Weather App" - it gives you everything you need in one place to keep tabs on the weather around the Lake Tahoe area.

It would be awesome if the TGR community can help out and give me some downloads and 5 star ratings. The app is 100% free and it always will be. I'm trying to start a small web design/app building business so this is just some sample work for people to look at.

Here is the link, again it's FREE.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taho...0813?ls=1&mt=8

The important part is to rate the app. Each 5 star rating really helps me out! Thanks!

thanks! ill give it a try.
    More than willing to provide feedback as well.

not available in my country.. never understood why apps are geolocked

Not available in my region either and I live in California.

No Android? I'm not in the cult, so I guess I can't try your app.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

It isn't geolocked; it just isn't available any more (Apple purges apps that don't keep up with compatibility); note the date of the OP.

Best setup for new to backcountry?

I'm not new to skiing, at all. Bombing doubles is pretty common when I'm resort skiing, but I'm done paying $80+ for shit snow and gapers. I was thinking atomic automatic 109's and marker griffons, or any black diamond tour skis. I already own skins. Some friend offered me K2 obsethed's and marker barons for $600, but I'm pretty sketched at the weight. Anyone have beta you'd be willing to share?

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    It isn't geolocked; it just isn't available any more (Apple purges apps that don't keep up with compatibility); note the date of the OP.

I particularly like how it took more than 5 years for anybody from the Bay Area and/or Tahoe area to reply to this thread...
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

How was the weather back then?

Quote Originally Posted by m25634 View Post
    I'm not new to skiing, at all. Bombing doubles is pretty common when I'm resort skiing, but I'm done paying $80+ for shit snow and gapers. I was thinking atomic automatic 109's and marker griffons, or any black diamond tour skis. I already own skins. Some friend offered me K2 obsethed's and marker barons for $600, but I'm pretty sketched at the weight. Anyone have beta you'd be willing to share?
    You should definitely try touring on Marker Griffons! lol... report back and let us know how it went.

"bombing doubles" and calling everyone else gapers in the same sentence. Heh.