Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    Awesome!

Great to finally see a legit stand-alone TR posted again. Feel like its been forever.

Does seem that way. With the bad season last year, and a poor early season this year (in large parts of the US) it might be that those who have something worth posting are too busy skiing.
    "I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary." -Yogi Berra

After looking at all the pretty pictures, I decided it was high time to get my butt up to BC. So I bought a ticket. Thanks for the inspiration.

What's the best beer to drink in BC?

great TR...looks like you got it good with sun and deep snow. Thank you for sharing.

for those that are thinking of heading to Baldface this year, frequency The Snowboarder's Journal and friends are headed to Baldface in late March. 8th year of the trip and always a good time. Everybody from snowboard legends to average shreds are welcome. Few spots are left.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    After looking at all the pretty pictures, I decided it was high time to get my butt up to BC. So I bought a ticket. Thanks for the inspiration.

I can hardly claim to have done really complete research on the subject, but the beer that seemed to end up as the crowd favorite on this trip was Cutthroat Pale Ale from Tree Brewing Co. in Kelowna.
    "I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary." -Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

Not sure if you can get it in the interior, but Driftwood out of Victoria is my favourite brewery. Try the Fat Tug IPA, they've won a lot of awards for it. Comes in the 650ml bottles. For 6-packs, Red Racer out of Surrey is the best bet, Parallel 49 is also good. For cheap stuff, Cariboo Lager (green cans) or honey brown (orange cans) from Prince George is the way to go ($7.79/6 pack, yeah that's a deal in BC).

That was a great report... you're a funny 'un!

Watching Supernatural they kept saying how steep it was, but that photo makes it make a lot more sense! Super steep!