Ski tech needed for Level Nine in Salt Lake City

We need another ski tech we have been super busy and are looking for someone with experience shoot me a pm for my email. Great shop to work for they will keep you busy and they will treat you well.
    thanks
    Tyson
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Rad. I'd jump on this if I was in SLC. Buy TONS of shit from L9 and have never been disappointed. About to order a few things and a pair of sticks for the lady from there next week in fact. Rec you guys to everyone I know.

Good luck in finding a tech, dude.
    The best things in life aren't things.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by fat yeti View Post
    Great shop to work for they will keep you busy and they will treat you well.
    I haven't been there real long but in my experience I can vouch for the validity of this statement.
    the ability/desire to mount a lot of skis would be a plus
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno