Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sidewalk rage?!
    Humans are fuct. (From the article.)
    Now get out of my way, ADHD speed walker coming thru.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Watching it now. It's all so familiar. It's tough to go from an environment like that to a similar thing with retards who don't know how to appreciate banter and time-killing.

In ten minutes, I will put on my shoes and drive to my "7th level of hell" workplace, then have to team up with a rando trailer-scuzz coworker for the 15 minute drive downtown to assume our separate evening bus assignments. That 15 minutes feels like 100 years, and accounts for at least 80% of the "bad reputation" I have at work.
    Last week it included 10 solid minutes of a black Trump-supporter woman --how that human being exists in this world, don't even fucking ask me-- slathering a thick coat of judgment toward me about my lack of children. I explained that the world is fucked and I'm poor and I don't want to raise poor kids in a toxic overpopulated world. She seemed genuinely hurt, and gave me a sternly worded speech about being dark and hopeless.

No chuckling, no banter, no telling me "hey fucko, buck up and make some offspring you jackass".... nope. Just all Sunday school all the time with these fucking morons.

Well, that took care of that 10 minutes. Time to lace up the vans and go get some of that!
    Man...you are way too intelligent to be in the place you are in. We all have a one way ticket and the end of the line comes pretty quick. Make a possitive change. You owe it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Now get out of my way, ADHD speed walker coming thru.
    watch out for the cracks

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Man...you are way too intelligent to be in the place you are in. We all have a one way ticket and the end of the line comes pretty quick. Make a possitive change. You owe it to yourself.
    i'm tryin/i'm tryin - it ain't as easy as one might think
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Watching it now. It's all so familiar. It's tough to go from an environment like that to a similar thing with retards who don't know how to appreciate banter and time-killing.

In ten minutes, I will put on my shoes and drive to my "7th level of hell" workplace, then have to team up with a rando trailer-scuzz coworker for the 15 minute drive downtown to assume our separate evening bus assignments. That 15 minutes feels like 100 years, and accounts for at least 80% of the "bad reputation" I have at work.
    Last week it included 10 solid minutes of a black Trump-supporter woman --how that human being exists in this world, don't even fucking ask me-- slathering a thick coat of judgment toward me about my lack of children. I explained that the world is fucked and I'm poor and I don't want to raise poor kids in a toxic overpopulated world. She seemed genuinely hurt, and gave me a sternly worded speech about being dark and hopeless.

No chuckling, no banter, no telling me "hey fucko, buck up and make some offspring you jackass".... nope. Just all Sunday school all the time with these fucking morons.

Well, that took care of that 10 minutes. Time to lace up the vans and go get some of that!
    Vibes man, did you ever start driving Uber again? I feel like you gotta pull the plug and change something man. As Jackstraw said, you only got so many hours on this planet. GTFO of Michigan or something, I don’t know.

Sidewalk rage must be at an all time high with people staring at their phones.

You don't stop your car in the middle of the fucking highway, either. Keep moving or pull off to the side.

#team-get-the-fuck-out-of-the-way

This is one of many reasons why I don't live in big cities, so it doesn't matter in my daily routine, fortunately.

This’ll calm you guys right down: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_250ch...d=rt41ibi98sfk
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Vibes man, did you ever start driving Uber again? I feel like you gotta pull the plug and change something man. As Jackstraw said, you only got so many hours on this planet. GTFO of Michigan or something, I don’t know.
    No uber where I live, we just got lyft. I take the wife’s hyundai lyfting sometimes but the gross intake from that has hovered between $5 and $2 per hour....probably net half that, depending on whether or not you consider various expenses in the calculations. I have an acquaintance who is pushing pretty hard to maximize his lyft intake...prius, out till bar close every night, etc...he’s making like $800 a month and spending a lot of his time sitting in his car.

Ouch. How many rides does that 800 represent?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Damn meanderers.

Get out of my way, some people are trying to get on with things.
    No fucking shit!!!

I'm against 'isms.
    And try not to be an 'ist.

But sometimes I find that I'm a Slowist.
    Get the Fuck out of the way!
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

This kind of shit for that article should be taught in schools. I learned this somewhere, somehow or maybe I just figured it out cuz I pay attention:
    "They also argue that slow walkers are breaking implicit social rules in a city or culture that dictate how to use a walkway. (To wit, in New York: keep to the right, follow the flow of foot traffic, watch where you’re going, don’t cluster up if you’re moving in a large group, and for god’s sake veer off to the edge of the sidewalk if you insist on stopping or slowing down.)"

. . .

Hate plodders. My ex was a heel-striking back-seater. Absolutely zero forward momentum ; It's as if they don't understand how inertia works

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 08-28-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Hate plodders. My ex was a heel-striking back-seater. Absolutely zero forward momentum ; It's as if they don't understand how centrifugal force works

Centrifugal force? She always going in circles? Or inertia and momentum?

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Hate plodders. My ex was a heel-striking back-seater. Absolutely zero forward momentum ; It's as if they don't understand how centrifugal force works

I've always been fascinated by gaits and have often wondered how, beyond basic body mechanics, a person develops their style of walking.

How much of it is mimicry? A conscious choice? Is is it a class thing? You don't see the Royals doing the low long walk. Some of it has to be athletic - dancers walk very straight backed with their toes out.

First time I ever heard the word "Gaper"... I rented an apartment in Amsterdam for a few days. The lady who rented it to us walked us over to it, as it was a few houses down. Some people were walking along the side walk very slowly, just staring almost straight up. Once we were out of earshot, she laughed a bit and referred to them as Gapers.

How come there's not extra events in the olympics for running backwards, or, running with your hands straight down at your sides, or running without bending your knees? That Jamaican dude would have more medals if they did.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

They have speed walking.

bump
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    get the hell out of my way

tonnage rules - I'm bigger than you

make a hole and make it wide

look out below cuz here we go

I like to shout "LADY WITH A BABY COMING THROUGH!" or "I'M GONNA PUKE!" - one or the other moves most folks outta the way
    heh

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    good advice for yetiman today

Walk without rhythm and you won't attract the worm.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

How about the lazy fucktards at airports who stand and block the escalators? Yes, the up/down ones and the flat moving ones too. Breaking news: It is possible to walk up/down a moving escalator.

Society is fucked.

Maybe they have to poop and trying to get that turtle back up there. You don’t know.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    trying to figure out what planet they are on.
    That's me most of the time. Too much acid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    How about the lazy fucktards at airports who stand and block the escalators? Yes, the up/down ones and the flat moving ones too. Breaking news: It is possible to walk up/down a moving escalator.

Society is fucked.
    I like to go the wrong way on such devices, with elbows akimbo. Surprised you don't demand a motorized vehicle with the governor removed for those non-moving stretches.