"The House" auto link

It seems like TGR has started automatically linking the phrase "the house" to some gear shop. I don't really care, but the house might want to know that they're getting a link inserted in a story I was telling about a douchebag who essentially raped an autistic chick. They may want to rethink paying for an auto-link on such a common word as "the house" that may pop up in undesirable references.

Thanks for the heads up on this toast. We have addressed the issue.

I dunno, I clicked on "the house" link when I saw it in that thread - didn't buy anything because of all the dry-heaving over that rape story, but I may go back and shop sometime...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

It's not just "the house"...
    It's also these guys

I have to say it's more than mildly annoying as it looks like "we" are advocating the linked business by choice when in fact it's really a highjack.

Hey backwoods, FUCK YOU, I will actively promote that you and Neptune suck balls.
    Asshats

So it's an avantlink affiliates thing?

https://www.facebook.com/AvantLink?fref=ts

Hey, maybe you like people hyperlinking words in your posts, making it look like it's something you selected, I don't.
    I don't care what shop it is, if I'm posting, I'll do the hyper linking, not some assfuck affiliate who choses what the link is.

I will buy a pair of skis from the first shop to fellate me, regardless of location. I am a gear whore.

edit for clarification: They have to fellate me in the normal place, I just don't care where the shop is located.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I will buy a pair of skis from the first shop to fellate me, regardless of location. I am a gear whore.

edit for clarification: They have to fellate me in the normal place, I just don't care where the shop is located.
    Well, that is a different story altogether, in which case, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Whatever the fuck. Neptune's no worse than the douchebags at the Seattle shops. Just a little lynch mob because they don't fellate the TGR yuppie queens.
    I don't think ACH was referring to where the store was at all. Knowing him well he'd be just as irritated if a local store (even one run by a good friend of his) did the same thing to his posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

the alley way behind the 7-Eleven in exchange for a couple hunks of meth? Man, you've got more leverage, you could move it indoors.
    The nearest 7-Eleven is a couple hours away and in a different country. I can get my meth way closer than that, and probably get a parking lot handy as a bonus. I'm not buying any skis unless they do a good job though.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I don't think ACH was referring to where the store was at all. Knowing him well he'd be just as irritated if a local store (even one run by a good friend of his) did the same thing to his posts.
    That's right, cuz i'm all bitter and ornery and shit.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    Hey, maybe you like people hyperlinking words in your posts, making it look like it's something you selected, I don't.
    I don't care what shop it is, if I'm posting, I'll do the hyper linking, not some assfuck affiliate who choses what the link is.
    Yep. Total bullshit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using TGR Forums

Hugh skis lines of cocaine in the backwoods of the house to fuck trannys in the backcountry
    Rontele fluffing aside, are you getting links in this sentence? I'm not. It seems like they turned off most of the links, except the ones that have been around forever like SAC and REI

edit: apparently rei isn't linking now either.

^^^
    Thanks for posting that link, where's Blurred and Rontele when you need them.
    I missed that thread, though I haven't been paying that close attention in truth.
    It wasn't until Flowing mentioned something to me in passing about a link to House "that I posted" that I was drawn into the whole thing.

they are associating the ad buyers with quasi-rapists and people besmirching the ad buyers business - color me as laughing.
    I do see the humor in this however.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Rontele fluffing aside, are you getting links in this sentence? I'm not. It seems like they turned off most of the links, except the ones that have been around forever like SAC and REI

edit: apparently rei isn't linking now either.
    SAC is though.

huh. REI wasn't linking when I posted this on a different computer, but now it is. avantlink is really dropping the ball.