Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davieboot View Post
    I'm not sure either, and I have to hold off until I can confirm with Tyrolia. But it is on the list for future plates.
    I'm pretty sure the hole pattern is wider. The supposed benefit of the wider rail is to power fatter skis better. So it stands to reason.... I think that the hype that wider bindings and hole patterns drive fatter skis better is bull shit. One would think that if the binding is screwed down tightly, that should be that. I suppose that theoretically a wider hole pattern would mean the screws would be more resistant to getting pulled out. But I've never actually heard of that happening except when someone's fucked up on the
    installation.

Just wondering when you will next have plates in stock, was hoping to pick up some for a few different bindings?

Bumping the thread because plates are now available on their website.

NTN are up.

***BUMP***

Stoked to get my order!!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Has anyone mounted G3 Ruby or Onyx bindings with the Jigarex? Which plates do you use?

^G3 Onyx uses the regular old Dynafit pattern. (Comfort/Vertical/etc ... not radical).

Ok thanks, I'll order the Vertical plates then.

Well after receiving my jig last spring I finally got to use it on an actual pair of skis. Amazing. Much easier than paper templates and way faster. Props to davieboot for developing this. If you don't have one yet, get one.