Feeler: anyone want to trade some Chetlers for some JJ's with Barons that are mint?

So if the deal benefits both of us this might work out sweetly.

I have a pair of 2011 185 JJ's with Barons size small set at a 317mm on the line that are mint. Bases and edges are mint and very little signs of use on the topsheets as well as the Markers. As good a shape used pair of skis that can be had. I've just had the hankerin to try the Bent Chetlers and thought maybe I'd do a trade and try them out. So it goes like this, you have Chets with Dukes or Barons that are clean and we ship our boards to each other (or do a swap and have a beer if your kinda local) or I'd be willing to remove the binders and just swap the planks. But in no way am I selling the JJ's or the Barons by themselves just yet. If this deal makes you horny, PM me and we'll see how we can make it happen. Cheers

No? Yes?

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump look at ol' JJ go.

I have last year's 4FRNT EHP 186 with Dukes that I would consider trading. 20 days on them. bsl 305 -2mm

You got pics? I got some new chelters 2013 unmounted that I might be willing to trade

Thanks nuts but only interested in a Chetler swap. Or maybe 188 S7 or DPS 112 (which I know won't happen).

S T E, I'd love to talk with you man and see if we can figure something out! PM sent!
    Last edited by johnnygolucky; 12-19-2012 at 09:57 PM.

OK, so what is up with people saying "hey I have this I will del or trade you" and then turn around and say I changed my mind or never respond back? Never heard anything back from skiingtheeast soooooooo one more bump.