G3 Onyx/Ruby Binding Mount/Swap Plates for your tech binders -- $45 shipped CONUS

I originally bought these so I could swap one binding back and forth from my powder skis to my spring skis and ended up breaking a pair of skis so nothing to switch them to anymore. Unmounted and Brand New at half price.
    Also, if you are putting tech bindings on a used ski, but the holes conflict at your preferred mounting point, the G3 plates let you adjust your fore/aft position on the ski so you can still get your ride dialed.

Onyx/ Ruby Mounting Plate Kit G3: G3’s innovative ONYX mounting plate system allows for 33mm of easy adjustment to fi t a wide range of boot sizes.

Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Solid binding system. Heavier than Dynafit, but that's like saying the second-skinniest kid on the block is heavy. Looking for someone who already has Onyx/Ruby and wants to add a ski to the quiver without buying a whole 'nother binding too.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I am interested. What is CONUS shipping?

Do you still have the ONYX / RUBY MOUNTING PLATE KIT?
    DennisRR in Bozeman