Movie recommendation: "Chasing Ice" : 3 year timelapse of the glaciers melting

Figured this belonged in the weather section. Saw this tonight in L.A., not sure where else it's playing. Stunning. Heartbreaking to watch these timelapse videos of glaciers melting before our eyes. Incredible story of a man's determination to document the process. Gorgeous images.

http://www.chasingice.com

Scientists have definitive new evidence that shows all but one of the world's major ice sheets are shrinking.

The study, which will be published in the magazine Science on Friday, marks the first time scientists have come up with a way to measure the changing size of the ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica that they can all agree on.

Ice sheets are massive continental glaciers larger than 50,000 square kilometres that are found only in Greenland and Antarctica.

Caterers London

Looks like an amazing film. Thanks for sharing!! I hope I can catch it in a theater
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Bump... just saw this at the Boulder Theater tonight, with James Balog making an appearance at the end of the movie for Q&A. Pretty amazing film, I highly recommend going to see it if you can. It was well done, and the photographic evidence is mind-blowing.

another AMAZING clip on this site:
    http://blog.canadianmountainholidays...caught-on-film

Is this part 2 or something? This is the movie I wanna watch.