Six spots left in Str8line Alta/Bird steeps camp.As Warren Miller said,"If you don't

"...do it this year you'll be a washed up old piece of shite when you finally get around to it."

Four spots left in the January 4-6 camp and two spots left in the Feb. 1-3 camp. I'm holding prices for the 6th year in a row, with a $100 discount for maggots. Normal price $675, maggot price $575 and return camper price $525.

Really excited to see so many maggots signed up again and thanks to those who have supported us in the past. As usual, balls deep or your money back.

Hmmmm....

Assume that price doesn't include food, lodging, or lift tix?

jgb@etree Guest
    ^^Think it includes lift tickets (not totally sure tho).

I know there is a thread somewhere, but who is doing the Feb camp?

Just got back from a beach vacation (i hate them) and apparently the wife thought I was particularly well behaved and said "I don't really need to go, but you must be dying to goto Utah this winter" on the flight home.

I ain't asking any questions, or even 'asking' again until after my trip is booked. Have enough reward points coming down on this months CC statement for a free flight. Anyone grabbing a condo? I'm in pending a quick check of the work schedule (and some sneaking around in the wife's calendar since I won't be asking until after I've booked.)

Price is for the camp only, does not include lift tickets. But there are some mags on here that might have extra Snowbird 2-1 lift tickets.

I'll be at the February camp, staying at the Snowpine.

EDIT - Link to Otto Parts thread on Straighline:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ycamp-who-s-in

i dunno who ya got coachin this year but if you want to shred around with some good dudes like benwah you should get on this. just don't let him take ya to the coughing tree, the altitude hits the flatlanders extra hard there...

Quote Originally Posted by str8line View Post
    "...do it this year you'll be a washed up old piece of shite when you finally get around to it."

Four spots left in the January 4-6 camp and two spots left in the Feb. 1-3 camp. I'm holding prices for the 6th year in a row, with a $100 discount for maggots. Normal price $675, maggot price $575 and return camper price $525.

Really excited to see so many maggots signed up again and thanks to those who have supported us in the past. As usual, balls deep or your money back.
    Will u have maggot priced spots for the March Alta/Bird clinic?

Early enough to change my vacation schedule around; or at least try.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Signed up for the Feb camp. Pumped!
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

benwah= good fucking man!
    one step forward, no step backward

Quote Originally Posted by allTandA View Post
    benwah= good fucking man!
    sunday river trained him. fuck could he rip bumps on ole long straight skis. made everything look easy.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by str8line View Post

I have already got around to doing it , but I am still a washed up piece of shite, so Warren is wrong, but at least my hands are in front.

Looking forward to another round of abuse. I still probably don't bend my knees enough, but Lord I try.

For anybody on the fence, get your ass off the fence, and sign up you won't regret it. Well, you might regret the headache in the morning, but Gordy and company will ski you out of a hangover real quick. Good times will be had, and skiing will improve.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I have already got around to doing it , but I am still a washed up piece of shite, so Warren is wrong, but at least my hands are in front.

Looking forward to another round of abuse. I still probably don't bend my knees enough, but Lord I try.

For anybody on the fence, get your ass off the fence, and sign up you won't regret it. Well, you might regret the headache in the morning, but Gordy and company will ski you out of a hangover real quick. Good times will be had, and skiing will improve.
    you are not helping. Had that budgeted for a 10-day beach trip, but having second thoughts. Maybe if i wait another ten minutes some other mag will snag the spot...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

hey Gordy;can I recover from a purple hamstring,by then(feels like I need another week or two just to ski)
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Last year there was chatter about doing a 2 day locals clinic. Is that still being kicked around?
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    dude freaks me out everytime I see him I flashback to the weird cher mask movie

couldn't help but post a picClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0224.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	1,013.4 KB 
ID:	127671 my 1st turtle style injury....tasmanian devil style is better than that shit
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Dang, I just been lurking on the other thread. Wanna do this but my cards are not good this year plus I am out of shape from last year.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    you are not helping. Had that budgeted for a 10-day beach trip, but having second thoughts. Maybe if i wait another ten minutes some other mag will snag the spot...
    Just do it.

To the top to keep this fresh in Tye's mind...you will do this.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I'm ever older and shittier but much less washed up, hence the stains.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

ben wah is coaching? that should be fun.

I'm in for the Feb camp. I'm also staying an extra day to ski Monday with all my newfound mad skillz. Will be looking into a condo along with otto in the next few weeks

Ya'll welcome for post ski cocktails....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0070.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	127885 exchange some old & new camp stories(then night hike & ski)

How many spots left in the March camp?
    "Go Balls Deep!"