Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamothe View Post
    My wife's the Gm of the sandman, might be able to swing a discount for you if it's not a peak holiday.

Powder springs halved their rooms this year and are doing long term rentals now. the cheap accom pool is getting shallow .
    Anything over the first weekend in March that makes it a peak holiday? Myself and two buddies (2 beds for 3 of us is fine) looking to head up for his birthday weekend on MCP passes. PM if offer stands.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Anything over the first weekend in March that makes it a peak holiday? Myself and two buddies (2 beds for 3 of us is fine) looking to head up for his birthday weekend on MCP passes. PM if offer stands.
    I'm considering going there for few weeks in January. I don't need to get lift tickets every day but it's nice if I can get good discount or free.. Is the deal for Sandman offered to anybody on this board? I don't mind hostels but open to other options especially with lift ticket deal.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    It might be B.C. of Alberta school break, but usually those are a little later in the month.

Update-

Found a place at Revelstoke Vacation Rentals.

https://revelstokevacationhomes.imbo.../rentalsearch/

Lamothe- Appreciate your generous offer to help, thanks.

Considering a trip in early January and could use some advice. Leaving from Hartford. Fly to Calgary or Spokane ? Shuttles? Car necessity? Just plan to ski and have a few beers and sleep. Want a decent place but not looking to break the bank. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Considering a trip in early January and could use some advice. Leaving from Hartford. Fly to Calgary or Spokane ? Shuttles? Car necessity? Just plan to ski and have a few beers and sleep. Want a decent place but not looking to break the bank. Thx

If you fly into Spokane and rent a car, you could drive 2 1/2 hours north to Rossland and ski at Red Mountain, with the possibility of ski time at Whitewater, about 1 hour north in Nelson. Spend a couple/few days at those resorts, then drive the 4 hours from Rossland to Revelstoke for more. Maybe stop for a day or 2 for more ski time on your drive back from Reve.

The BW was close, clean and had discounted tix.
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    Bump...

6 of us are going to be in Revelstoke for a few days in early February and are looking for lodging. Checked out several of the above recommendations and was hoping to get more suggestions if anyone knows of anything new.

Already looking at airbnb and vrbo.
    bump the bump

Anything new in Revelstoke? Going again this February.

Swiss Chalet Motel - clean rooms, park at your door. Includes good breakfast, and included passes to Revy aquatic center. Also a free laundry room with a bunch of commercial machines.

Quote Originally Posted by B6Fischer View Post
    Swiss Chalet Motel - clean rooms, park at your door. Includes good breakfast, and included passes to Revy aquatic center. Also a free laundry room with a bunch of commercial machines.
    $150ish CAD for a queen bed and 2 day passes to Revy is a crazy good deal. Free shuttle to the mountain, breakfast in the morning. Im fucking in this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    $150ish CAD for a queen bed and 2 day passes to Revy is a crazy good deal. Free shuttle to the mountain, breakfast in the morning. Im fucking in this winter!
    That's per person

It depends where you want to be in town or close to the hill ? Have stayed in town before.
    So we stayed at Valley Retreat last Feb. Ryan does the best breakfast in Revelstoke apparently - didn't disappoint.
    Discounted lift tickets and decent place to stay, tune area in garage and boot dryers etc.

Had some regular folks turn up just for breakfast too Which added to the fun factor. You should ask him about them if you stay.
    Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow it to its End !!

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    bump the bump

Anything new in Revelstoke? Going again this February.
    I stayed at Gateway Inn last January and don’t recommend it - rooms are moldy.

Definitely looking for new digs when I’m there this February

Bumping this... Looks like the Swiss Chalet is a fan favorite. Any other recommended hotels. Budget is between $100-$150. Definitely looking for some place relatively quiet. We probably won't have a car so walking distance to restaurants/bars would be great!
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Quote Originally Posted by TheK12 View Post
    Bumping this... Looks like the Swiss Chalet is a fan favorite. Any other recommended hotels. Budget is between $100-$150. Definitely looking for some place relatively quiet. We probably won't have a car so walking distance to restaurants/bars would be great!
    Still same. Swiss Chalet was solid. Best Western was solid also but a little far from the foods and bars and stuffs. Just hit the Village Idiot and then close out the Monashee Distillery and you won't care much about your room.

Quote Originally Posted by TheK12 View Post
    I stayed at the Ramada or some other chain hotel and they had free shuttles to certain places like The Village Idiot (and pickups) which was cool.

I stayed in the Hostel found it to be pretty decent, also they give you passes to the aquatic center, which is pretty nice
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

can also give a nod to the Swiss Chalet, Mrs and I have stayed there a couple of times on the way to Nelson or East Kootenays.

Revelstoke Lodging

+ whatever for Swiss Chalet
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Thanks for all the input all! Looking like Swiss Chalet it is... (unless the Mrs vetos and we blow out the budget and go Sutton Place...)
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Cube Hotel is 90/100 per room. Free breakfast.

Buy a coupon book for 2for 1s for RMR tix. I wrote this

https://snowbrains.com/revelstoke-bc...or-the-people/

Hey Lee your 2fer coupon for RMR shows an April 2019 expiry? Can you confirm if the current book's coupon has a valid RMR 2fer and what blackout dates? Thanks for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by sillybunt2 View Post
    Hey Lee your 2fer coupon for RMR shows an April 2019 expiry? Can you confirm if the current book's coupon has a valid RMR 2fer and what blackout dates? Thanks for the information!
    Here goes

RMR yesterday from 12.30. Nobody there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191219_072524.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	306736Name:  IMG_20191219_071358_771.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  81.0 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191219_071358_776.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	306738Name:  IMG_20191219_071358_780.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  36.7 KB

Damn bringing the discounts and feeling the Karma all at once!

Quote Originally Posted by sillybunt2 View Post
    Damn bringing the discounts and feeling the Karma all at once!
    Note the discounts in the article and 2 for 1s
    - gear rentals
    - Woolsey
    - 112 pub
    - Regent fine dining
    - Rockford

Just the RMR 2for1s alone are worth the coupon book.

Bumping this great thread back up. Trying to get to Revy on quick notice (next weekend) and it seems everything is booked up! Anyone know of a place that might not be on the big search engine sites?