YES! I COULD USE SOME HELP GUYS... scroll down to post 838

Quote Originally Posted by Splat
PM Gear is on North Edison Way on the first street on the left after Rock Blvd when heading east from 395. You pass the end of the airport, then go through Rock and it's a left turn about 2/3 of a mile down. We're in the last building on the left, far end from the road, #29, about 15 feet from the river.

I owe maggots skis, so instead of sandbagging or jacking up machines, I spent the day and night pressing and finishing. I need to do the same thing tomorrow and the flood is slated for Sunday noonish. I bought plastic today and need help sandbagging. We have piles of sand and bags right by the shop but, in order to get the skis dome that I have outstanding orders on, I sure would appreciate any help I could get tomorrow at 1 or 2 o'clock filling sandbags so I can keep pressing and finishing skis. Just walked in the door at home and had some pics of the river from my parking spot outside my door and a note on my roll-up door to the flood control authority but my computer won't read the camera chip.
Help your Bro Spalt out dudes! if I could I def would..

major vibes