Skis FS: Moment, Black Diamond & Praxis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skis 2012.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	727.1 KB 
ID:	126156

All pricing is for lower 48 only and is + shipping. Local SLC preferred but I have tons of ski boxes so we'll get her done. I will be out of town a bit over the next two weeks so be patient with me as it may take a bit to respond to folks with the holidays and a wedding I am attending.

SOLDOriginal Praxis Pow Boards bought here via pre-order, Smoke paint scheme in 195cm, been ridden maybe 5 times drilled once for 916's, mint with some top sheet scratches. $200

SOLDOriginal Megatwatter's in 188cm, rode hard with a few base welds, drilled once for L Duke's, $100

SOLDOriginal Moment Ruby's in 188cm, drilled twice for L Duke's and the Dynafiddles (not included or for sale btw), properly used with a couple minor ptex repairs, $150

Moment Belafonte's in 192cm, drilled once for the 916's (which are also not included or for sale) maybe 2 dozen days on them, good shape tons of life left in them with free sticker radness. $250

Please send inquiries and offers to chad dot spector at gmail dot com as I will not be checking here often enough from the road.

I'm legit are you? www.chadspector.com

Stay tuned for outerwear and boot sales coming up soon...
    Last edited by truth; 12-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.

email folks, it's not that difficult a concept. Not gonna deal with PM's or posts claiming shit.

What the email addy? Is it on the website?

PM sent prior to this posting.

Dont want your skis, but you got skills behind the lens. Nice shots, man.

dibs on dynafits and 916's, pm sent
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

2nd dibs on the fiddles- trade for a boulder gear one peice BNWT and Thall oakley crowbarzZ?

pm sent brah
    one step forward, no step backward

Email sent on Megawatts.

Quote Originally Posted by allTandA View Post
    2nd dibs on the fiddles- trade for a boulder gear one peice BNWT and Thall oakley crowbarzZ?

pm sent brah
    So tempting...do you have any delammed Volkl Gotamas or a single blem Bro Model you could throw in to sweeten the deal? Really want those THall crowbars.

bump....

Just walked in the door and will get shipping quotes and payments sorted tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Bump...Bela's are available because the jerkbllasmctinkleface that said he'd take them flaked out after dragging it along for over a week. All the other sold items have been delivered.

bump.......