FS: 2011 G3 Zenoxides 185s, w/ Dynafit FT12s - $600

**SOLD**
    Good lightweight backcountry setup. Located in Montrose, CO but will be in Denver over Turkey weekend. Can also ship at buyers expense

Info on the ski's here: http://www.powdermag.com/buyers-guid...zenoxide-skis/

136-105-124, 185cm, early rise, reg camber, etc etc. I've skied maybe 10 days on this setup, there's a scratch on the base of one of the ski's, but that's really the only sign of any wear. Bindings are mounted for 314bsl. I'll be home in a few days and can get actual pictures of the ski's then. Also have BD skins I can throw in for an extra $50, cut to fit.

Reason for selling - I'm a big dude with sub-par technique, and vastly prefer the duke/bibby setup I have over the dynafits. I also need to buy other stuff I don't really need, so this stuff I don't use will be funding those unnecessary purchases.
    Last edited by Mathematics; 12-19-2012 at 11:40 AM.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

bump for pictures. In Montrose until Tues, then heading to Denver for Thanksgiving...can meet up anywhere along the way.

Scratch on the base

Pm sent about the bindings

Not looking to part out, not yet atleast.

2nd in line for bindings if you end up splitting.

Dibs on package if still available
    What if "Alternative" energy wasn't so alternative ?

still available, just pm'd you back

sold