Thread: Ass for gas

Nobody rides for free
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

There are many gas asses out there, but they will not fuel a generator or auto....

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Nobody rides for free

#6 buys premium gas for his generator. Hahahaha! What a loser!
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    #6 buys premium gas for his generator. Hahahaha! What a loser!
    Premium usually doesn't have ethanol, won't gum up if it sits for a while.... Smart guy.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    There are many gas asses out there, but they will not fuel a generator or auto....
    actually there is the blue-flame thing and it generates all kinds of laughter
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

Not suprising that all of those ads are actually gas for ass, and nobody with ass to trade for gas
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Premium usually doesn't have ethanol....
    I cannot find any sources to validate this claim. Quite the opposite actually in heavily populated areas where reformulated gas is required. It's possible he's not from such an area and thus has some E0, but he doesn't say that in his ad and most people wouldn't have a clue anyway.

If you were to ask everyone who fills up at any given gas station during a given day I bet you'd find that many of them just assume premium is better because it costs more and, well, it's "premium." Furthermore, I bet if you asked most would have no idea that their gas has ethanol in it and wouldn't know what the ramifications of that are anyway. Why do you think every cheap beer out there says "premium" on it?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Yeah ethanol is actually an octane booster. There's no correlation between the grades of gas and the presence/absence of ethanol. Whether or not you need premium is a function of engine compression. The only thing that's really "premium" about it is that it has higher octane (although some companies put more detergents etc. into their premium gas).

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah ethanol is actually an octane booster. There's no correlation between the grades of gas and the presence/absence of ethanol. Whether or not you need premium is a function of engine compression. The only thing that's really "premium" about it is that it has higher octane (although some companies put more detergents etc. into their premium gas).
    I accidentally filled my 97 impreza wagon up with premium one day, it ran much stronger. I think it developed a taste for it though now it doesn't seem to like regular.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    I cannot find any sources to validate this claim. Quite the opposite actually in heavily populated areas where reformulated gas is required. It's possible he's not from such an area and thus has some E0, but he doesn't say that in his ad and most people wouldn't have a clue anyway.

If you were to ask everyone who fills up at any given gas station during a given day I bet you'd find that many of them just assume premium is better because it costs more and, well, it's "premium." Furthermore, I bet if you asked most would have no idea that their gas has ethanol in it and wouldn't know what the ramifications of that are anyway. Why do you think every cheap beer out there says "premium" on it?
    He's wrong about most high-octane being ethanol free, but I know what he's saying: most of the E0 you can find is high-octane. I don't know why that is, but I'm careful to buy ethanol free for my boat (with a 1976 carbourated four cy) and I'm only ever able to find 96 octane.

In old engines, the rubber diaphrams in fuel pumps, the plastic/rubber needles and seats in the carb, and even plastic carb floats will get dissolved by the ethanol and fail. Then the dissolved plasticy shit solidifies when the fuel is atomized and it clogs the jets in the carb... Nasty business....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Snowballs View Post
    actually there is the blue-flame thing and it generates all kinds of laughter
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    ^^^^ LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual