It's Official: There's a New Worst Movie Ever Fucking Made

...And it's called Act of Valor.

Holy shit, fuck you Netflix. Fuck you, impulse decision to hit the play button on a terribly reviewed movie. And a huge fuck you to whomever cooked this half baked turd sandwich soaked in cock snot. If you had told me there was a way to create a plot that pitted 15 horrible, horrible actors set as Navy Seals against an enemy comprised of...wait for it...Chechneyan-Muslim extremist-Central American Drug Lord-Somalian-Russian-Juarez Cartel-East Asian Muslim terrorists (I'm not even fucking kidding), I would have said only if Michael Bay was involved. But alas, some other dong blaster pulled it off with a blazing vigor that couldn't possibly be equaled.

The acting was hands-down the worst I've ever seen.
    The action scenes were horrible, with some sort of failed attempt at first person shooters-turned movie.
    The soundtrack sounded like it was straight out of a community college commercial.
    The directing was...was there a director? He should be set on fire, allowed to burn, then put out with a thousand dicks.

I seriously dare you to watch this movie. I dare you. Fuck.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

But it's made with real bits of Navy Seal. So you know it must be good.

spook Guest
    christian bale?

Sounds like it might be more entertaining than Judge Dredd (Stallone version), which up to this point is my nomination for most unwatchable movie ever made.

There's something to be said for movies that are so bad they're amusing. Could this be one of those?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post

There's something to be said for movies that are so bad they're amusing. Could this be one of those?
    No. Save yourself, Willie. Dammit, save yourself!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

look on the bright side you could have bought the book because you didn't read the cover closely when you were walking through the airport...
    note to self; Tom Clancy is a sell out,
    "Tom Clancy presents Act of Valor"
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Sounds like they needed Keanu Reeves to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    ...... some other dong blaster ......

.....set on fire, allowed to burn, then put out with a thousand dicks......
    Just a quick thank you Rev. The next time anyone pisses me off, even my mother, these exact words will be used.

horrible, horrible actors set as Navy Seals.
    thats probably cuz they weren't actors. they were Navy SEALs. dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    thats probably cuz they weren't actors. they were Navy SEALs. dipshit
    Then it's pretty fuckin' sad that they can't even play themselves. Imagine if they were set as hobbits! Oh the humanity!

Why would you make a movie with Navy Seals playing themselves? It's not a documentary, is it?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Sounded like a shitty movie, but it made over $70 million in box office receipts. Since these guys were active military, I'm guessing they didn't get paid Hollywood wages.

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/alph...etter=A&p=.htm

Why would you make a movie with Navy Seals playing themselves? It's not a documentary, is it?
    It was like, a dramatization. Real SEALs, fictional (but plausable) story.

I liked it

thought the "1st person" angles they showed were innovative, and cool for an intended audience (me included) of people who have wasted bad guys in video games their whole lives..

Liked the story, liked the locations, liked the stunts.

You gotta take if for what it is; a 90 minute NAVY recruiting ad with all the explosions and guns and dead terrorists you can fit in!

Then it's pretty fuckin' sad that they can't even play themselves. Imagine if they were set as hobbits! Oh the humanity!
    Hahahahahaha

I thought it was kind of cool.

I actually downloaded a torrent version way early (maybe even before it was in theaters). It was weird because the version I saw showed the little drones used as a kind of robot bird. The drone was in the shape of a large bird and the wings even flapped like a bird.

The theatrical version changed the drone to just be a plastic looking airplane.

My guess is that the military didn't want people to see that they in fact use these bird look-a-like drones?? In the movie, the bird drone looked more life-size than the one linked below.

http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/...ize-this-drone

Sounds like it might be more entertaining than Judge Dredd (Stallone version), which up to this point is my nomination for most unwatchable movie ever made.

That shit was an epic fucking waste

Sent from my PC36100 using TGR Forums

My brother-in-law had two of his BUDS instructors that were on set as consultant/advisors and they told him the running joke on set was what horrible actors they all were.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I found, to my surprise, a gem of a movie on netflix a few weeks ago. It is one of those rare gems that has somehow escaped both the mainstream movie crowd and it seems like it is somewhat unknown amongst the indie crowd, too. Anyways, excellent acting, original story line with a bullet proof plot. It is an exceptional movie and I highly recommend that YOU WATCH IT TONIGHT. Name of the masterpiece is Thankskilling.

comprised of...wait for it...Chechneyan-Muslim extremist-Central American Drug Lord-Somalian-Russian-Juarez Cartel-East Asian Muslim terrorists
    Dood, that's not a movie premise, that's Obama's new cabinet.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Lets not get crazy here. The worst movie ever made was "Battlefield Earth". Or possibly "Species"

Act of Valor is not even in the conversation

No dude, it's got to be one of the Tyler Perry Madea movies.

I miss Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I miss Mystery Science Theater 3000.
    http://www.rifftrax.com/
    they haven't gotten around to act of valor yet

Act of Valor may very well be the "New Worst Movie Ever F@#king Made", but obviously they did a whiz-bang job on marketing since they got you to watch it.

That said, in reference to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    I found, to my surprise, a gem of a movie on netflix a few weeks ago. It is one of those rare gems that has somehow escaped both the mainstream movie crowd and it seems like it is somewhat unknown amongst the indie crowd, too. Anyways, excellent acting, original story line with a bullet proof plot. It is an exceptional movie and I highly recommend that YOU WATCH IT TONIGHT. Name of the masterpiece is Thankskilling.
    Apparently Thankskilling was so awesome that they skipped doing a sequel and went straight to the threequel!

PS
    the obvious difference between a "bad" movie like Thankskilling and a bad movie like Act of Valor is that Thankskilling is loaded with camp and has it's tongue planted firmly in beak, whereas Act of Valor was meant to be a serious movie.
    Last edited by dookey67; 11-08-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    No dude, it's got to be one of the Tyler Perry Madea movies.
    Lol "Witness Protection" FTW!!!