Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by willie61 View Post
    Mcflattown must be the guy I keep getting stuck behind going 15mph. with his chains flopping, If you drive a lot in the snow AND DON'T use snow tires you must be an idiot.
    You are all morons.

If you are at work in Van when a big storm starts at say 10am the boss will leave on cue for "a meeting" at 11am which is code for " I'm getting the fuck out of town and you won't see me again today" so soon as the boss leaves everybody else starts leaving ... if we did that up here nothing would ever get done

what the province should do is make snowtires mandatory like they did in Quebec, the economic benifits are that a run on snow tires would make big coin for Vancover tire shops everyone else in interiour BC already has snowtires , tax revenue , increased workplace productivity due to less lost days of work and a shit load of money saved from less insurance claims (BC has public car insurance)

not likely to happen because the attorney general probably runs all season as well ... like every other idiot down there

Goodyear Duratrac's are the answer, they are even snow rated for winter use. I have had three sets on my FJ80 over the years and they have been unstoppable in the snow, just as good offroad and rockcrawling, and are super quiet on the street. Light years beyond the BFG A/T, plus the tread depth on the BFG is less by 3/32nds over the Duratrac when new (at least with my size). I am not easy on them either:

SWEET RIG!

Decided to go with the General Grabber AT2. Thanks for the advice mags.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.