Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maui Jims - Yep, not cheap but glass lenses, super durable frames, great customer service if you break them, easy to get Rx. Class act. Take care of them and the price tag beats two pair of Smiths or Oakley's that die young.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    x3 on Costa Del Mar. Been wearing them for a few years now for fishing (freshwater fly and off shore), work, and driving. They are the best. Even their plastic ones are really nice.

I scratched a lens and sent them in for warranty. They were back ordered on plastic lenses for my frame (isabella) so I asked them if they could upgrade to glass lenses. Since I had waited a while they upgraded to 580 glass lenses for the regular price of a plastic lens. Incredible optic quality. Best polarization out there. Really good customer service.

I have been happily wearing Costas for over a decade. I own three pairs (depending on the activity). Hands-down the best glass lenses I have owned, and I have had Maui Jims, Smiths, Bolle, and Revos.

The best deals, believe it or not, are on ebay. Search for Costaman44. This dude must steal from the factory in Florida, seriously. I got my latest pair of Triple Tails with 580 glass green mirrors for $150...
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Smith Techlite glass is my favorite. I'm pretty hard on my prescription chiefs and not a scratch yet.

how do folks clean their plastic lenses ?

paper lense cleaners will scratch plastic so I use a spray bottle of eye glass lense cleaner (or any soap if their is no cleaner) rub with a finger, dry with a soft cloth ...no scratches

Really been stoked on my Smith Touchstones. Pretty heavy but they are a big frame and lens.

If you wanted to rock some old school, I just found some Vuarnets I bought in the early 90s still in the box in like new condition. They are about $300 new now and if the offer was right, I'd sell these bitch getters

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Px.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	124813

I'm another Maui Jim fan.
    Dollar sign that bitch.

Drivewear lenses with whatever frame:

http://www.drivewearlens.com/effect.php