Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    man say do or die!!!!

http://wasatchsnowforecast.com/

Shots from today. Everyone headed to Scottie's, we walked across the street.

This ones for subjectmatter, Dead snag, Gobblers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gobblers 2-27-013 060.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	133693  

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    had to drop off some skis @ the bird for some on snow demo
    8 degrees @ 8 am
    i covet this sticker

busy day in the tlp griz gulch hood hood, plenty of people gettin after it. the big red alta cat was pumpin em out onto the michigan shitty gnar
    sundogs came out

my homie johnny wasatch on track turning the untracked into tracked

not sure what kind of abomination of fall line riding is happening here but i think it involved
    protographers and atheletes

Kudos to luffy the jong and pje for not droppin in on top of them even though i think the wows wasatch rules of engagement allow to ski down on bootpackin brahs not engaged in fall line riding
    90sumthin" base @ alta but the w side of wolvies still lookin a bit charcter building & base harshening

headed up to patsy only to be joined by the whirley turd birds

blessed are those who are afforded the finacial oppurtunities to be whisked atop wasatch peaks and ski the same terrain some slowboarder bootpacked to made one turn and traversed across

seeing as how in their sophmore season luffski and pje hadn't yet skied the drive in movie hood we dropped s
    didn't suck

headed back to the bird to try and find the tipster or the masterofslag
    but found iceman
    in a lepord suit no less

ICEMANS A FURRY???????
    say it aint so joe
    say it aint so
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Wasatch FTW!!

You guys are killing it, but can you send some of your snow West to the Sierra please.
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

say it ain't so!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFTB5vgV_4

i be in the dimple ditch today on the skinny stix lookin for gully girls!!!!!!!

north east was skiing very niace. lotsa joey snowboarders traversing slopes and some sled necks were out where they werent supposed to be but hey was a good day.

nice smuggs!!!!!! from those precise turns i would say that you went to school!!!!!! is that top secret tuscarora??!!

Excellent stable powder from 5,300ft to 7,500ft with some sticky ice. Booters in.

Sweet looking ice. Goat gully? Does it have a winter name?

Saw some nice tracks yesterday afternoon from 3 runs made by a skier and a split boarder. Wish I could say these were ours, but we climbed higher on a more West facing slope that turned out to be wind and sun damaged high up (though pretty creamy lower down) while I think these two found the sweet spot on a NW facing slope. Kudos to you 2 guys/gals! Sure was a beautiful afternoon yesterday, sunny but cold and no wind at all. Location: beneath some mountain that has a lot of Red rock with a bare/Bald top that's near the head of a side canyon that has lots of White snow and pretty Pine trees on the South side of one of the Cottonwood Canyons.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3669.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	133723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3692.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	133724

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Sweet looking ice. Goat gully? Does it have a winter name?
    No idea.

Your posts are very entertaining SFB

o god loooove the beta!

Despite warm temps and a schwacky approach, JTrue and I found some damn fine/fun snow today:

What a shit-eater:

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry - Mark Twain

whippet and helmet for pow skiing? makes no sense to me^^^^^^^^^^^unless yer tryin to kill somethin..........

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    whippet and helmet for pow skiing? makes no sense to me^^^^^^^^^^^unless yer tryin to kill somethin..........

rog
    Who said I wasn't. Killing pow, bitch.

Now back to the stoke.

driving out sunday night to ski monday morning if anyone wants a hitchhiker on a tour. the rest of the week i'll have snowbird tix as part of the hotel package but could also be up for early tours and such. will be staying in lcc but not limited to there monday anyway.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

rog
    Helmets can be nice when you smack your head against a tree. Sorta like wearing one when riding a mountain bike.

Accidents Will Happen!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9sf7KldClk

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    dork of pow^^^ i committed to workin mondays this season, but I have 30bird days to burn if you wanna try to tour from there sometime during the week or sell your ticket and escape to n facin bcc.
    was gonna go up argenta/kessler this morn but Brucie says you "volunteer slope stability testers"
    tracked er all out
    OH the old days....... before bc skiing was cool and people wrote books promoting it and cashed in
    before every pro ho or wannab had a blog
    somebody emailed me this little gem

damn no wonder "every square inch was tracked"
    i actually miss the older uac "know before you" just the facts mam w/out the mailman who couldn't deliver stories and blogesque "keeping you on top" anetdotial fluff but that's just me
    SUCKerd into workin the last few days but did observe these two cuties

cool shop damn good peeps mindblowing montana crystalglide base pattern/structure

off wasatch/bengal blvd in the strip mall by smiths
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

rog
    Rog's head is so far up his asshole that it is safely ensconced in his pelvis, and his skull would not make it past the top of his colon to the small intestine if he were to have a helmet on before insertion. He would use a whippet but while riding a size 3 down the GOS a couple years ago he was pretty sure the whippet would have been a real nuisance.

Reply of the Thread for sure up there ^. Did you have beer for breakfast this morning C3k?
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Travel between 6k-11k. Most aspects were heating up, N aspects still held dry pow. Zipper rime crust up high.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3000 View Post
    Rog's head is so far up his asshole that it is safely ensconced in his pelvis, and his skull would not make it past the top of his colon to the small intestine if he were to have a helmet on before insertion. He would use a whippet but while riding a size 3 down the GOS a couple years ago he was pretty sure the whippet would have been a real nuisance.
    BLOW ME CHRISSY

the masses (you) have always been lethargic, they oppose greatness (me) for it is beyond them (you) to even comprehend greatness.

rog