Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32
    stoke from this season...

Also, I came out of avalanche canyon coming off the SE couloir of the South Teton last weekend. We nailed it but wouldn't recommend that to anyone else for the rest of this year, barring any massive dumps followed by proper settling and corn cycle.
    mmmm, snow

Skied peaked and Fred's at the ghee this morning. 4-8" of hot pow, a little sharky but fun. Precipitated all day. Tomorrow AM could be good if this wrap around moisture continues tonight
    to ski another day

skied twin slides on friday which was fun up top...
    climb up bootpack was challenging

Found a camera...if anyone can id make/model/etc, contact me and i'll get it back to you
    Aggressive in my own mind

Anyone been out to Gannett?

Went over to the 'ghee yesterday and was surprised how good the snow was. Started skinning at 9am and the snow was pretty frozen still. Great cloud cover kept the corn nice and hard. Skied down from Fred's and was only sinking about an inch or so. Only took my skis off once to cross a service road near the bottom.

Let it go, guys. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by meatspicy View Post
    Let it go, guys. Let it go.
    shhhh, fewer folks on the rivers, bike trails and golf courses...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Edelweiss has plenty of snow left. Wiggle turns this morning.

Skied Jackson peak today, its over up there.

Tried for Gannett in a day from Green River Lakes, made it 16 miles in via Tourist Creek but unfortunately had to pull the plug. It was about 10:30 by the time Gannett came into view. The 5th class rock to the summit had a bit of snow on it still. Maybe next time. 32 miles RT, ouch.

I rode my bike today. It was fucking phenomenal

Jtrue good hustle
    to ski another day

Quote Originally Posted by meatspicy View Post
    I rode my bike today. It was fucking phenomenal
    I taped drywall and slung mud. repaired an old-timey screen door. took measurements for counter-top re-lams. It was totally awesome!
    when not on the snow what else do i do...

http://www.jatho-craftsman.blogspot.com/

it is mother-fucking GYRO DIRT right now (when tacky).

Tacos are so last year. It's all about the Gyro w/ extra tzatziki, baby

The dirt is fucking PERFECT right now. I dont think I've ever gotten my bike so horizontal before.

Anyone been up (or down), the Ford/ Stettner on the GT lately? Wondering how it is holding up or is it done down there?

Skied Jackson Peak this morning. The new snow from Wednesday was incredibly dry and really freshened things up.

Nice man, it was looking good today!

goin to check out some doglegs ive been lookin at on ranger peak tomoro. or maybe moran. wherever my thumb takes me.. anyone been in the northern tetons recently? anything new rollin out? corn? slush? anyone wanna go with?
    long live the jahrator

Where are these damned gyros???? Is that a DOGer? Does the market do them instead of their tacos? Helllllllps me fill mah belly!!

definitely glacier season here in the park. had a few good runs on some south facing lines this week up in cascade.. moran's lookin sexy and so are the bowls behing ranger and bivouac.

gettin pretty sick of telling everyone i pass on the trail
    "yes i went skiing.. (cant you see the snow?)" anyone still corn huntin around here?
    long live the jahrator

I skied table yesterday. Snow was great up high, pretty mashed potatoey down low but I was lazy and got a late start. The lower snowfields were just about perfect corn as I was skinning up. Still a fun ski though and just good to change things up from the mountain bike.

Long shot: "lost" a jacket on Teewinot on Wednesday. If anyone finds it and returns it there is definitely $$ on the line as a reward.

It is a yellow Mammut soft shell with a GoPro Hero3 black, headlamp and ski strap in the pockets. I was being an idiot on the way out and had the jacket tied to my pack straps as opposed to inside the pack. We were skiing the crooked thumb and it could be anywhere from the base of the Couloir through the bushwhack through the woods til you get back to the summer trail.

I went up again yesterday and wasn't able to find it. But if anyone wants an excuse to ski on Teewinot and potentially make some money finding this stuff...

yo is there any chance crooked thumb is the long line (2k+ it looks like) thats only a short hike, maybe a mile or so in from the boat dock? bottom half is rolled out.. theres a big boulder in the elbow? cus i was eyein that shit this week when i was up there
    long live the jahrator

dont know if anyones still skiin around here, but i noticed about a week ago there were some burly to-ground wet slides on a ridgeline behind the cathedral group. not happy to see.. anyone get a july day in or are you all in BBQ mode
    long live the jahrator