FS: Yeti ASR 5 Alloy Size XS, Yeti 303 R-DH Size L, DH/XC tires, random misc stuff

Selling the ladyfriend's X-Small Yeti AS-R 5. Alloy front with a carbonium rear tri. Nice spec, taken care of, ridden by a girl for 2-1/2 seasons. Front and rear suspension serviced this season. There are a few cosmetic chips in the paint, but is otherwise in great condition.

$2500 + shipping or local CO pickup.

Color: Black/Turquoise
    Size: X-Small (5' - 5'4")
    Fork: Fox Float 32 F Series 120mm
    Headset: Chris King
    Cranks: Shimano XT (24/32/42)
    Front Der: Shimano XT
    Rear Der: Shimano XT
    Shifters: Shimano XT 10spd
    Wheels: DT Swiss X1800
    Brakes/Levers: Shimano XT
    Handlebars: Easton Monkey Lite Carbon XC
    Stem: Thompson
    Seatpost: Thompson
    Tires: Schwalbe

I'm selling my black and white Yeti 303R-DH, with a BRAND NEW front triangle, just built last week and never ridden. All maintenance has been kept up on, this bike is in great shape! Fork, rear triangle, and components are 2009 vintage, I bought the bike from a friend at the beginning of this season and he hadn't ridden it in 2010 or 2011. Seriously, this DH bike is in the best shape of any used DH bike you're gonna find, AND it's got a BRAND NEW front triangle. MOAR PICTURES: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/Yeti303R-DH/

$3000 + shipping or local CO pickup.

Large 2012 Yeti 303R-DH frame
    2009 Fox 40 RC2 fork
    Fox DHX 5 rear shock
    Shimano Saint cranks, brakes, shifter and rear derailer
    DT Swiss FR600 rims laced to DT Swiss 350 hubs
    E13 chainguide/chainring
    Thomson seatpost
    Sunline V-ONE 745mm handlebar
    Sunline direct mount stem
    Cane Creek Headset with "Zero Stack" bottom cup
    SDG Ti Fly Saddle
    Schwalbe Muddy Mary tires

Tires. I have some. Downhill-specific and trail. Most are brand new, most are Schwalbe tires. I have Big Bettys, Wicked Wills, Fat Alberts, and Dirty Dans (mud) tires for sale. These normally retail at $80-90 apiece so if you need some good rubber for your bike, get in touch with me. Price is per the each and does not include shipping. I will keep this ad updated when I sell out of a specific model. Shipping DH tires is a PITA so I'd rather stick to local pickup on those, folding tires are easier so I'll ship them.

Downhill Tires:
    • Schwalbe Wicked Will - DH Sidewall/Evo/Snakeskin/VertStar Rubber 26x2.5 - SOLD
    • Schwalbe Big Betty - NEW - DH Sidewall/Evo/Snakeskin/VertStar Rubber 26x2.4 - SOLD
    • Schwalbe Dirty Dan - NEW - DH Sidewall/Evo/Snakeskin/VertStar Rubber 26x2.35 - $40/each I have 2 left

Trail Tires
    • Schwalbe Big Betty - NEW - FR Sidewall/Folding bead NOT TUBELESS COMPATIBLE 26x2.4 $40 and I've only got 1
    • Schwalbe Fat Albert - NEW - FR Sidewall/Folding bead TUBELESS READY 26x2.4 - $40 and I've only got 1 (I sold 3 already)
    • Maxxis Ardent - USED 65% tread left folding bead and can be mounted tubeless 26x2.4 - $10 and I've only got 1 SOLD

Other stuff for sale:
    • Saint 203mm rotors w/bolts (pretty discolored but probably work fine): $30 shipped SOLD
    • Holzfeller DH Bars, good shape, came off my GF's DH bike. 700mm width x 30mm rise x 5 x 9 sweep SOLD
    • DT Swiss 12x142 rear thru-axle NEW SOLD
    • Cane Creek Forty ZS Inset (also referred as ZeroStack) 44mm/56mm tapered headset BRAND NEW: SOLD
    • Nema DH shorts, waist size 36, no rips or tears but some stitching frayed: $20 shipped SOLD
    • XT Bottom Bracket, brand new 2012: $15 shipped SOLD
    • Fox 40 dust wipers + single crush washer: $20 shipped SOLD
    • Chris King 1-1/8" headset TOP CAPS: $2/ea shipped SOLD
    • Salsa quick release seatpost clamp 35.0 LIKE NEW: $10 shipped SOLD
    • Cane Creek bottom 1-1/8" headset bearing with 1-1/2" zero stack adapter: $10 shipped SOLD
    • XTR Dual Control lever cover, I think it's the right side, NEW: Send me a couple bucks for shipping and it's yours if you need it SOLD
    • Syncros 1" quill stem, 0* rise and long as FUCK: send me $2 to ship and it's yours SOLD

Can and will provide mag references on request, or maybe some of those peeps I know will vouch in the thread. I'm local to Denver/Golden/Boulder so we can work something out on pickup of you're in the area. Pictures of all items in "Other stuff for sale" and even more random crap I have can be seen here: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...ucker/ForSale/
    Last edited by Full Trucker; 11-01-2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: sold moar stuff
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

damnit. deals like this always come up when i don't have any money. if i did, i'd take both of those bikes off your hands. glws.

Quote Originally Posted by smslavin View Post
    damnit. deals like this always come up when i don't have any money. if i did, i'd take both of those bikes off your hands. glws.
    Cash, PayPal, and Visa/MC all accepted. Why go without and why wait? Slap it on a credit card and then pay for it the rest of your life... it's the American Dream™!

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

I will take that 2.4 Ardent.

I'll give ya tree fiddy

Quote Originally Posted by deepsquat View Post
    I'll give ya tree fiddy
    Quiet your face, you. Wanna ski some WROD tomorrow morning?

<snrk>

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Cash, PayPal, and Visa/MC all accepted. Why go without and why wait? Slap it on a credit card and then pay for it the rest of your life... it's the American Dream™!
    nice one.

.... Wanna ski some WROD tomorrow morning?

I'd rather donate Lance a spare one

I'd rather donate Lance a spare one
    Wow. That's aggressive... I like it.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting
    evan is sketchy, but don't hold that against him.

buy his shit and it will get to you quickly and in stated condition.

the ASR5 is in killer shape. I have seen it on the trail and steph can't really ride anyways

Wow. That's aggressive... I like it.

Too much? Well OK, it's a bit of an exaggeration. I actually deleted it and banged out something about horses and bayonets, but then I went with my first instincts cause it still makes me smirk a little.

You know, you could still pull off the Mother Of All Epic Day Trips (MOAEDT) and do Burro Down In A Day From Denver (BDIADFD). You'll pass WROD both ways in the dark, ... but you won't miss much.

You know, you could still pull off the Mother Of All Epic Day Trips (MOAEDT) and do Burro Down In A Day From Denver (BDIADFD). You'll pass WROD both ways in the dark, ... but you won't miss much.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by kbahus View Post
    I will take that 2.4 Ardent.
    Dropped it in the mail on Tuesday, went to Moab, rode Burro Down, back in the office this morning. 27 hours r/t trip means challenge failure, sorry squat.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.