And the cast finally comes off!!!

YES...that damn cast came off my hand today. Damn did my hand look ugly and I'm not positive but from the looks of it I think they traded my thumb with some burly dudes one...it's huge. Doc took a look at the thumb and said, "looks great, I just need to pull the pin out"

So I get the "skin refridgerant" (who invented that shit?), the shots and then he used his needle nose plier lookin things to pull the pin out. I didn't watch it come out but it felt weird as hell. "GROSS!" I muttered as I wiggled around. Then I looked at it...the damn thing was HUGE! Ok two inches but compared to my hand/thumb it looked big.

So now the splint stays on for a month and I have to do my exercises to get the movement again. Right now it still seems like the burly dudes thumb cuz it won't move much for me. Readin about knees, hips, backs...I'm feeling really lucky.

Good healin to all the other gimps out there!

You might want to find frozen for some thumb wrasslin in a month or two to see who healed better.

Yea splat...and his injury was even crazier so I might have a built in advantage!