Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What does "NSFATHTWFALAWBWASSITA" mean

hugh conway is the topic.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Bawitdabadabangadangdiggydiggydiggysaidtheboogysai dupjumptheboogy
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

You're not playing fun. What do you think it stands for? Winner receives $20 paypal'd. And I'll even put it into an account with interest to help with inflation. So the longer you wait to answer correctly the more valuable it will become.

first three words are "Not Safe For"...

IYTMWISIBYAB

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TGR Forums

If you take my whistle, ill stone indolent babes, you asshole. Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by brice618 View Post
    If you take my whistle, ill stone indolent babes, you asshole. Buddy.
    See, now that's what I'm talking about. I guess mine was too long for people to think of something funny.

Ohh and PS... I was just PM'd by an admin and it seems I'm being too mean to dickheads recently so this may be the last time I get to converse with you all... so make it count.

Hugh Conway Guest
    give the stalker some love.

Too mean??? That's fucking gay as fuck.

This place has gone soft.

Out the Admin!!! Out the Admin!!
    #HughConwayMatters

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Too mean??? That's fucking gay as fuck.

This place has gone soft.
    Suck his dick the mad, he'll make you famous.

You aren't too mean gameface, you are a limpdicked little shit, like the rest of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Suck his dick the mad, he'll make you famous.

You aren't too mean gameface, you are a limpdicked little shit, like the rest of them
    jealous cj001f?

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    jealous cj001f?
    no Boots, I'm not, but claiming people are jealous is definitely a step on your road to wannabe industry cred

Sorry bud, thats over.

I'm stuck on the first part. Got the end though -- acting like a whiny bitch with a stick suck in the ass.

CJ... Dude, I can't believe with all your time spent here, on cascade climbers and flyertalk (among others) you have time to wipe the shit from your mouth. Seriously... living online ain't living dude. You talk about cameras but don't show us shit. You talk about skiing and don't show us shit. Quit being a bitch and show us you're not a 100% cunt.

Since you won't, i'll share your awesomeness. Not sure if this is you or your boyfriend but I think we all get the gist. Stay classy homes... you're a joke.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Ohh and PS... I was just PM'd by an admin and it seems I'm being too mean to dickheads recently so this may be the last time I get to converse with you all... so make it count.
    How is everyone supposed to remember that you're a douche if they ban you from posting constant reminders?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    How is everyone supposed to remember that you're a douche if they ban you from posting constant reminders?
    for realz... right? Allowing me to continue posting is the BEST thing they could do.

Hugh Conway Guest
    CJ... Dude, I can't believe with all your time spent here, on cascade climbers and flyertalk (among others) you have time to wipe the shit from your mouth. Seriously... living online ain't living dude. You talk about cameras but don't show us shit. You talk about skiing and don't show us shit. Quit being a bitch and show us you're not a 100% cunt.
    I'm so glad TGR keeps you around as the passive agressive callout bitch who they say they don't like, but let do shit like this advres! The drama is so awesome!

Hugh Conway Guest
    Yay! It's another callout thread (like advres's other callout threads that violate TGR's rules) that TGR shows they don't give a fuck about their own rules! GO TGR!

Yay! It's another callout thread (like advres's other callout threads that violate TGR's rules) that TGR shows they don't give a fuck about their own rules! GO TGR!
    Really... what rules have I broken little whiny bitch? I posted a picture of yours from the same screen name any person with a browser could find. Using such an ingeniously obscure name like "cj001f" was your first mistake trustfund boy.

PS... according to the googles your name is a ladies jacket. LOL.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cj00...ient=firefox-a

Ohh and unsurprisingly you were banned from those forums I listed as well. How cute. Does you entire life focus around being a cunt?

Oooh I think I got it now! Not safe for anyone that has to write five alias' like a wimpy bitch with a stick stuck in their ass.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Really... what rules have I broken little whiny bitch? I posted a picture of yours from the same screen name any person with a browser could find. Using such an ingeniously obscure name like "cj001f" was your first mistake trustfund boy.
    keep it up drama queen. I keep forgetting the only "rule" they care about is not posting NSFW (despite there being dozens of NSFW posts in the main forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
    Oooh I think I got it now! Not safe for anyone that has to write five alias' like a wimpy bitch with a stick stuck in their ass.
    Says the alias. I've never not been completely transparent. Anyone who has followed me as closely as you have knows my name, my location, my business name and address, etc. Who are you again playboy?

keep it up drama queen. I keep forgetting the only "rule" they care about is not posting NSFW (despite there being dozens of NSFW posts in the main forum)
    Keep what up, trust fund? What am I doing? I did a google image search and found an awesome picture of a total gaper. And also found posts from someone that gets banned from all forums for being a cunt. What did I do wrong? You going to sue me for besmirching your online persona? What a fucking loser.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Says the alias. I've never not been completely transparent.
    Aside from all those aliases. See, that's what makes you a cunt advres - people know all of that and don't post it. you play the psycho stalker bitch and do.

that picture isn't me, fuckface.

Whoa eh! Don't be all salt face with me, I'm trying to crack your code on Hugh. I actually enjoy your posts, apparently others act like a whiny bitch. Either way. I'm having fun, am I close?