FS: Brand New Garmont Shogun size 28

Late night impulse buy that doens't fit the shape pof my foot even remotly close enough to bother trying this season.

NIB Shoguns, size 28. Taken out of the box and worn inside my apartment for a grand total of 4 minutes 30 seconds for the right boot and 5 minutes 14 seconds for the left boot.

$315 plus actual ship and paypal fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Shaman's a good boot. Tech compatible, fairly light, burly enough for big skis. Basically the same boot as the Radium but a slightly different shell material, right?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Shaman's a good boot. Tech compatible, fairly light, burly enough for big skis. Basically the same boot as the Radium but a slightly different shell material, right?

I have the Shogun for sale, but yes, the boot is tech compatible. Here's the details of the boot: http://www.garmontusa.com/garmont/sk...de/shogun.html

These are minty new in the box.
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Oops, meant to type Shogun not Shaman. I've been thoroughly pleased with my Shoguns.

Short version: You buy now!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Bump.

$300 cash at Ullr fest this weekend, let me know ASAP as i am leaving from work tomorrow.

Bump.

Shipping them back to the store either tomorrow or Wednesday. Last chance to snag the deal that didn't work for me.