FS - 4FRNT MSP, Blizzard Titan Argo, Rossi XXX

It's fall, I need to clear out some shed space, and you need a new set of boards! I've got 3 pairs that I'd like to find homes for. No pics online, but PM me w/ an e-mail address and I'll send you some.

1 - 4FRNT MSP, 187, 128-96-117. These have less than 5 days on them. I picked them up towards the end of last season and took them on a trip to Whistler in March, where I skied them either 4 or 5 days, during the few days that we didn't get snow overnight. These are in great condition, no core shots, no real edge hits either. I think they are just a bit more park/jib oriented than I personally am looking for. They have been mounted once with Dukes (size S, not included), but that mount is several cm's behind the recommended mount line, which was my first clue that these might not have been what I wanted. $200 shipped.

2 - Blizzard Titan Argos, 180, 135-105-119. Flat camber, slight early-rise tip. These have something like 30 days on them over the past 2 seasons. Again, no core shots, no significant damage anywhere. These have the IQ slider system, and I had them mounted with Dukes (yes, it can be done) to make the heaviest touring rig evah. For where and what I end up skiing, this is just more ski than I want. If you are skiing huge lines at high speed, these things rule. If you are in tight trees, eh, not so much. I wish I could say I was doing mostly big lines at high speed, but sadly, I am not. If I were, I'd be keeping them. Since they're Blizzards, they also haul ass on groomers and aren't really phased by anything other than short/quick/tight turns. $175 shipped.

3 - Rossignol Bandit XXX, 185, 123-90-110. These are the "classic" white ones from the early '90s. Still have some life in them, but they do have a core-shot or two that has been patched. I wouldn't call them rock skis yet, but they're definitely not mint. Mounted twice, once with Dukes (yes, they get around), once with Look Pivots (310 BSL). Would be a good early/late season board, a backup pair, or just for someone that needs a usable pair of skis without spending a fortune. $50 shipped?

Let me know if any of these prices seem whack.

Bump...

No one??