Moving sale: Skis, boots, dynafits, food processor

Will entertain reasonable offers, shipping not included. Have been out of the used gear market a while so feel free to price police me if I'm out of line. Local (Denver area) preferred but will ship. More detailed pictures gladly

First up, women's boots. Full Tilt Soul Sister, from, I think, 2 seasons ago. Only used one season, sat in the closet the rest of the time. The top two buckles on the left boot are sprung but still clamp down just fine. BSL is 277, which is 23.0/.5. As far as I remember, liner was baked once. Just found the buckle-keeper things in the back of the closet. Make an offer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-09-19 10.11.48.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	122606

Scarpa Gea, 23.5 / 280mm. Used lightly for one season, plus a couple days last season. Probably ~20 days total. AFAIK liner only baked once. $300. SOLD.

Name:	2012-09-19 10.10.40.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	122609

175 BD Kilowatts w/ BD Ascensions. One mount for dynafit verticals, 328mm on the line. Bases have a couple expertly-repaired (that means not by me) core shots and a couple tiny core shots that I cleaned out and dripped ptex in to. Some light scratches otherwise. Bases are slathered with a coat of storage wax so detailed pictures right now would be a waste of time. SOLD

Name:	2012-10-12 10.35.35.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	122610

186 Rossignol SC97s w/ PX-14s. Mounted for 326mm on the line. Fun, heavy, burly crudbuster in really good shape. This one's kind of a feeler because they're so fun, but I'd rather move money than these. $350.

Name:	2012-10-12 10.40.27.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	122611

186 S3, mounted once for FKS (326, 0) and dynafit vertical (314, 0). Even more of a feeler than the SC97s but if the 97s go then so do these. One medium scratch (~2mm wide, ~1.5mm deep, maybe 3cm long) otherwise appear to be in great shape through the storage wax. Bindings not included. $250.

Name:	2012-10-12 11.02.34.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	122612

And the item you've all been waiting for: KitchenAid KFP1333OB food processor NIB. It slices, but I don't think it dices or juliennes fries. Stop eating like a dirtbag and make some good meals for you and your loved one(s). Retails for $200, make an offer.

Name:	2012-09-19 10.09.31.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	122613
    Last edited by Bean; 11-05-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

How much for the dynafits?

Could you chop up some garlic in the food processor and mail it to me? I'm trying to make a stir fry tonight.

Thinking $300 for just the dynafits. I'd like to give it another day or two before deciding to split them. Wouldn't be the end of the world to keep the KWs, especially if anyone has a line on some silvrettas.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Put me in line for the dynafiddles. PM sent.

Also in line for dynafits if you do choose to split

via carrier pigeon

Sorry about the delay on getting back to PMs, had negotiations for the dynafits+skis that fell through. I'm going to start moving through the people interested in bindings only starting with local first.
    Prove me wrong."

throughpolarizedeyes.com

I might want the food processor. Do you need any cx parts? I have avid ultimates, new set of schwalbe rocket ron cx tires, and some new stans cx rim strips that could go towards a trade in some form or another. SHCCX represent!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Put me in line for the dynafiddles. PM sent.
    Bean, you can take me out of line for the dynafiddles. Good luck with the sale!

Dynafits are gone, the rest is still here.
    Prove me wrong."

throughpolarizedeyes.com

How many days on the food processor?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskydoc View Post
    How many days on the food processor?
    New in box.
    Prove me wrong."

throughpolarizedeyes.com

PM sent for Kilowatts

Couple items are pending, some price reduction elsewhere.
    Prove me wrong."

throughpolarizedeyes.com