Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Weathertech floor mats?

Has anyone used these? Are they worth a hundred bucks or should I stick to my bag of Cheetos? They look decent and I've seen them in ski magazines,so they must keep it real,right?
    Thanks,fuckers.
    So local it hurts...

They are pricey but they do the job well and fit perfectly. I couldn't imagine going through a winter without them. The Husky liners are also nice and cheaper, but they won't have the "lip" that will prevent water from seeping under the mat.

Been using them since '03. Drivers mat got a hole under the accelerator after about 300 000km and I took it back to the place of purchase and they gave me a new one. Apparently Weathertech mats have a lifetime warranty.

Have the digital floor liners in one of my cars, will be getting a set for my truck soon with winter on its way. I won't buy anything else but weathertechs even though they are a bit pricey.

Big fan. I like everything about them and about the company that makes them (here in the US). You can't go wrong, get them.

I have a set in my Jetta that came out of the 94 Blazer, love them. Great in the winter, holds ton of snow/water/mud.
    watch out for snakes

Have had them in every car since 2002 (Dodge Durango, Acura MDX, MB 4matic wagon) and wouldn't consider any other brand. They are great.

Have both, get the Husky's on ebay.

I'm a fan. I bought them last fall for my Trailblazer. With Weathertech, you'll get a perfect fit on whatever vehicle you have. They hold a ton of water and are pretty tough, too. Plus, they're made in the good ol' U.S. of A.

I've heard good things about Husky too, but doing a search on their website, it doesn't seem that they have fits for nearly as wide a selection of vehicles as Weathertech does.

Almost indestructible. Pick a pair up

Can't go wrong with Weathertech or Husky. I've used both company's floor mats and cargo mats on a few different vehicles over the years, and I've never been disappointed with the quality or fit. Both are made in the US and A.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSki View Post
    The Husky liners are also nice and cheaper, but they won't have the "lip" that will prevent water from seeping under the mat.
    My Husky's have a big lip surrounding the entire liner. You could pour an entire beer on it and it would hold it (not that that's ever happened to me). Just replaced mine after 320k.

Never used the WT.

Well that was pretty positive. Sounds like I'm gonna have to order them. Just in time,my stock mats have holes worn in them and piss through. But no warranty...

Thanks
    So local it hurts...

I have a set for the front, a set for the middles seat - which, given my drunken friends, has been paid for several time, and a cargo liner. They are excellent.

Been using weathertech rear cargo trays on my last three cars. Two thumbs up.

I've used Husky liners in several vehicles. Mrs. C.'s Subaru came with a set of Weathertech mats for the front and rear seats.

The Weathertech ones fit the vehicle nicer than the Husky ones, but don't have as tall of a lip around the edges as the Husky. The Husky ones are less expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    My Husky's have a big lip surrounding the entire liner. You could pour an entire beer on it and it would hold it (not that that's ever happened to me). Just replaced mine after 320k.

Never used the WT.

Same experience here. No complaints about the husky liners
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Hexomat. Have them in both of my trucks. Not as fancy as the Weathertechs, but cheaper, indestructible, hold a boat load of melted snow, and look pretty good. Simple and clean.

husky just looks better under foot

I have WeatherTechs and love em. Had Husky's in the last truck, they were OK, but fit wasn't as good and they seemed less substantial. Get 'em, they are worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Had Weathertechs in the last car, Husky in the current one. Prefer the Husky fit - seems a touch tighter. The Husky surface is smoother and the pattern is easier to wipe down than the Weathertech's were, especialy the cargo tray.
    The other two accessories I've found that are worthwhile is a custom-fit sunshade instead of a generic one, and Waterproof Enrdura Seatcovers from GT Covers.
    Good runs when you get them.

I have both the Weathertech digital fit and a Husky in my truck. Try to research the fit for your vehicle on auto forums, for me the Husky fits slightly better in the back seat. In the front, I prefer the look/fit of the Weathertech.

They were the first thing I bought after purchasing the vehicle last spring, and the first time we hoped in with muddy shoes they paid for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Been in cars with Weathertech mats since before I could walk. The digital fit ones can be a little iffy, but the standard ones always seem spot on.

Weathertechs arrived for my truck. Perfect fitment and they look great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1352789476.142493.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	125529
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1352789485.888282.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	125530

I'm pretty happy with them so far,too. But one of the clips that they gave me broke. Still waiting for the powder day test though....
    So local it hurts...