Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 158
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Aspen, CO
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by basom
    wakeboarding in st. louis, obviously.

    you're always welcome at the "party cove" of the Mississippi.
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The receiving end of a rage call
    Posts
    138
    Mrs. Bill??? That is what you came up with, Basom? I endured sleeping in the same room with you for 10 nights in a row along with your painful attempts to be covert with your morning rallying efforts (Stretch. Loud yawn. Whiz- blinds open. BRIGHT LIGHT. Loud yawn #2. Long, exaggerated rummaging through gear bag. Loud Yawn #3. et cetera) accompanied by 32 hours of cranky ouiange-less you, and I get called Mrs. Bill? I think I deserve something a little more telling of the bravery and patience that I displayed.

    Actually, I just don't want to be associated with someone (MildBill) who wanted to fly home three days early to ski at Stowe instead of catching that killer second PULSE, as promised by EJ, that we shredded at Alta on the last two days of our trip. Man, I bet Stowe would have been off the hook! Sorry we made you stay, MildBill.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bouldenver, Colorado
    Posts
    3,648
    HA!
    Oh SNAP!
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the fields, under the yoke
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by diskoskeegrl
    I just don't want to be associated with someone (MildBill) who wanted to fly home three days early to ski at Stowe instead of catching that killer second PULSE, as promised by EJ, that we shredded at Alta on the last two days of our trip. Man, I bet Stowe would have been off the hook! Sorry we made you stay, MildBill.
    wow, new shit has come to light here. in light of the new shit, i'd say you better watch your back next time you're traversing across sunspot, wretched one.

    edit: also, sweet 2nd post disko. you killed it in a manner similar to which you got after things out here in UT.
    Last edited by stump832; 02-16-2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: to give disko crunky props for ragging on bill.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the Quagmire
    Posts
    4,224
    I believe basom and bill have just been slapped.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,963


    Textbook East Coast FM Usage.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    28,861
    Get that girl a Winnebago.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,019
    i got fucking owned.


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,954
    Diskoskeegrl is killing it in a manner such that we must consider redifining the terms of "killing it". At this point I'm not even sure if Basom is killing it anymore.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Ol' Smoke
    Posts
    2,400
    Quote Originally Posted by diskoskeegrl
    Mrs. Bill??? That is what you came up with, Basom? I endured sleeping in the same room with you for 10 nights in a row along with your painful attempts to be covert with your morning rallying efforts (Stretch. Loud yawn. Whiz- blinds open. BRIGHT LIGHT. Loud yawn #2. Long, exaggerated rummaging through gear bag. Loud Yawn #3. et cetera) accompanied by 32 hours of cranky ouiange-less you, and I get called Mrs. Bill? I think I deserve something a little more telling of the bravery and patience that I displayed.

    Actually, I just don't want to be associated with someone (MildBill) who wanted to fly home three days early to ski at Stowe instead of catching that killer second PULSE, as promised by EJ, that we shredded at Alta on the last two days of our trip. Man, I bet Stowe would have been off the hook! Sorry we made you stay, MildBill.

    Hahahaha! I love it! . You tell 'em.



    Hang on, as Mrs Roo, I get associated with a self proclaimed dog rapist! I may change my name to ..............evilgeet..
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    ...gone.
    Posts
    6,599
    It might have been a dull shot if I hadn't said that to jolly things up a bit.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Ol' Smoke
    Posts
    2,400
    Making excuses, Tourette's boy?
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo
    It might have been a dull shot if I hadn't said that to jolly things up a bit.
    What's he talking about? Find out soon....

    Sick and ashamed and happy (and an unintentional tease),
    d.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the tinfoil aisle
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by basom
    i got fucking owned.
    no, your passive-aggressive alarm-clock steeze got owned.

    I got owned. but, i kind of like it...

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Stuck in perpetual Meh
    Posts
    35,624
    I heart diskoskeegrl. There. I said it.

    Best second post EVER.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Ol' Smoke
    Posts
    2,400
    Any of you boys brave enough to JONG her? No, I thought not!
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,378
    Seeing as her first post was to tip the female favour further in basom's hotness direction, I have no problem jonging this jongiest of jongs.

    JONG.

    Sick and ashamed and happy (but not bitter),
    d.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roo
    Any of you boys brave enough to JONG her?
    no. fucking. way.

    i live in fear.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    ...gone.
    Posts
    6,599
    Basom, your pictures from No Name have given me a semi-on and there's a Jehovah's Witness woman ringing on the door.

    What should I do?

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,019
    answer it in your silk boxers, obviously.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The receiving end of a rage call
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by gincognito
    Seeing as her first post was to tip the female favour further in basom's hotness direction, I have no problem jonging this jongiest of jongs.

    JONG.

    Sick and ashamed and happy (but not bitter),
    d.
    Ouch! I'm sorry about the hotness vote in basom's favor, gincognito. You must understand that not only did I desperately want to even up scores in order to see a walkoff at the moose, but I was paid large sums of cash to vote for basom and I especially need the money now that mildbill has cancelled my 'authorized user' credit card after my second post went up last night. Forgive me?

    Goooooo Evilgeet!

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,019
    "just when she thought she was out, we pulled her back in"

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the tinfoil aisle
    Posts
    1,428
    the princess is awake before 10am!
    Last edited by mildbill.; 02-17-2005 at 07:54 AM. Reason: yeah, that's the best i could do.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    North Coast
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by mildbill.
    the princess is awake before 10am!
    Livin' on the edge, man!
    It's idomatic, beatch.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the tinfoil aisle
    Posts
    1,428
    sorry, i've been looking around to see where my testicles rolled when they fell out, i didn't have time to craft a very witty response...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •