1st Annual Bossass is poor as shit Sale

Gotta liquidate:

Binders:

-One set of rare 9-16 DIN 957 Race Binders, all metal, bombproof, etc. These are definitely used, but have tons of life left. They are a bit dusty from sitting around for a while and could probably use some lube (couldn't we all). Most of the screw are there, but you may want to check on the lengths. You'll probably end up needing 3 or 4 screws on the heels. Price: $65 shipped to the U.S., add $10 for brand new fat 105mm brakes.

-One set of not so rare, Brand New In Box Salomon S914 FIS 20 Binders. 6-14, etc. These are selling for $100+ on ebay. My price: $95 shipped WITH both standard and wide brakes.

Boots:

-One pair lightly used Flexon's, Sz 9.5, I believe, 310mm sole. Your choice of Red/Yellow Tongue from older flexon's or the Grey ones that came with them (are standard flexing tongues). Will include non-thermoflex liner or you can upgrade to a twice baked Thermoflex (will need to be reheated, was fit to diff. boot) for $10. Price: $85 shipped (or 95 with thermos).

-One pair used Nordica Wave 9.1 as seen on the cover of "There's Something about McConkey". Size 27.5(9.5), 315mm soles. Sole and liners have plenty of life left in them. $65 shipped.

Smith Product:

-One pair of this year's Triad Regulator Goggle. Dark Red frame with bling-bling red mirror lens. I used these once. They have one or two oh so slight scratches, the kind you get after one day of use. In great condition basically. $40 shipped.

FEATURED PRODUCT!!!!!

-Race to your PM's right now cause these won't last. One pair of 50 inch Smith Z-Bend poles. Orange with blue, these babies come with POWDER BASKETS!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I've never used them, but they do have some scratches from moving and probably rubbing a ski edge in the thule box. Basically the stuff that happens after the first day. Price: $60 shipped.

-May be more to come if I can find more shit to sell.

Note: All prices are shipped to lower U.S. All you canucks will have to haggle with me about shipped up der, eh? I like paypal for payment. I'm open to offers, but keep in mind I'm poor and will be losing my job in about two weeks due to the lack of snow in the NW. I'm using this money to make it to Jackson for what will be my only 5 or 6 days this season. Thanks Maggots.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Sorry I'm a pic JONG.
    Last edited by bossass; 02-14-2005 at 01:04 AM.

More pics:

if i wasn't as poor as you, i'd definately be looking into those S914s.
    "...And my quarter is ruined. My business lost about 200K in revenue.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

check pm

hmm...seriously considering those Nordicas...how old are they and what sort of flex do they possess?

They were Nordica's top freeride boot about 5 years ago. I've skied these maybe 20 days and they guy I got them from had a handful on them. They are in pretty good shape. On the back you can adjust flex with an allen key to "wave" or "hard". It says "wave" is 100 and "hard" is 110, whatever that means. I actually got these because I couldnt' find any Beasts a few season's ago and they flex similar. It's what McConkey and Skogen used to use back in the day. Hope that helps.

How much for gunderson's vomit?

pm sent...

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog
    How much for gunderson's vomit?
    a fifth of JD?
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    a fifth of JD?
    Close. Officially it was about a fifth of Beam.

pm sent

...what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

Goggles and 914s are spoken for. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bossass
    Close. Officially it was about a fifth of Beam.
    Actually I drank most of it and it was a half gallon of Beam. I booted too but I didn't pass out like a pussy. Whiskey and Baja go together like whores and church.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."