Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Just glad, that for once, I'm not the one bringing the butthurt to the MPC...

Now, lets get on to the voting...
    This is the worst pain EVER!

To all you line defining people,

This is ART.
    This isn't some win by technical detail.
    We aren't defending a patent.
    There is no prize money.
    Look at the sample photos. The cloud picture does NOT show one straight line.
    I'm not running this thing, but I'd imagine that a group of swans in a row would qualify as a "white line".

I'm surprised you aren't bickering over the contest title "white line" and the fact that most of the entries have multiple white lines. The title isn't "white lines". Very few of the entries have a single white line (straight of curved).

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Just glad, that for once, I'm not the one bringing the butthurt to the MPC...
    I'm not being butthurt, I'm being a pedantic dickhead. Can't you see the difference?

Yes, let's get on with the voting. This is uglymoney's contest and he gets to decide which photos should be the finalists.
    Last edited by The AD; 10-15-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm not being butthurt, I'm being a pedantic dickhead. Can't you see the difference?
    Just to be fair/clear, I didn't ever read who that parties involved were. I was just kinda skimming the thread and was like, "oh look, TGR's arguing over something in the MPC..."

This is the worst pain EVER!