Page 115 of 419 FirstFirst ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 10468
    Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    That's great shoulda known. Place breeds addicted skiers and skaters. My pet powder goat went there as well. Same year as me. I am older than you though. Left in 8th grade in 1992.
    Class of 1995, Tigah'!

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla Gorilla View Post
    Class of 1995, Tigah'!
    Haha! Too funny. I'm always amazed at how many people I've met that have gone to cardigan, considering Its only about 160 kids. I think i graduated in 93 so we may have overlapped
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    All I remember is the hike over to Cannan Street Lake from Greenwood house in the AM for Polar Bear Club and Sunday Supervised

and of course

Go get em Tiger!!!

Edit

and the weather forecast sucks donkey balls!
    Coldest. Mornings. Ever.

WARNING! One-time-FIS-alert-below (not to be repeated... thanks for understanding)

We are selling 2013 Wall Calendars on FIS

They are printed on SUPER HEAVY card-stock paper, and feature photos from VT, NY, NH, Quebec, and Utah. I think it's a real nice product. $19.99 shipped in the US or Canada. They make a perfect a gift, and feature funky ski holidays, famous skier birthdays (but not famous skiers of the internet birthdays ), and important dates for skiers (euro DH race dates, rock ski purchase dates, etc)!

Here's a sample:

Pick one up in the FIS Store. Thanks for checking them out! carry on </spam>

to counteract the shameless sell-something post, here's some stoke from yesterday's fresh snow bonanza:
    Last edited by gpetrics; 12-18-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    yes, but that 'overbuilt' binder can be beaten on all day, everyday, for years.
    it's truly an everyday binder that goes uphill.
    why Lynchy was riding those things, lift served at K-Mart, on a hard day, is beyond me.
    'tool's not jewels', ski gear should be used hard and put away wet.
    i would never trust that design. if the weight really means something, lose it off yer body first, then maybe counting grams becomes relevant. i'm loving my f12's, cheap, plastic, beaters, that ski incredibly well.
    woot
    Agree. Equipment is a huge investment, I'll take durability/longevity over performance and weight any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    R$&@....headin home
    Sorry I missed you, back to light snow now with some mix low....give me a shout if you are back and see me, grey pants, purple jacket, silver Smith lid.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    any word from SVT on what the weather is doing???? BUTTAH ...give us some good news..............
    wish i could, guy.
    but, it's been hot water in Ludlow, all day.
    fucking sucks.
    woot
    crab in my shoe mouth

loaf update, not from facefuck.

up to 15", snowin like a bastid, upper mtn can't make a snowball, lower mtn you can.

damn.....

rog

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla Gorilla View Post
    Coldest. Mornings. Ever.
    In 96 Greenwood House made a bet with Franklin House that we were more hardcore about Polar Bear, so everyone in the house had to go. Then we decided that we'd be way more hardcore if we went EVERY morning, and if that wasn't bad enough then we started going to the MAKE UP sessions because we weren't hardcore enough unless you went EXTRA.

I still have the Polar Bear tie I got for that year, and every time I look at it I think about how fucking stupid we all were ;-)
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

riv update:

no lift issues, 4" new so far, dumping

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post

up to 15", snowin like a bastid, upper mtn can't make a snowball, lower mtn you can.

damn.....

rog
    riv update:

no lift issues, 4" new so far, dumping

rog
    Thank you for making my work day even more unbearable...
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Rain and snow still dancing in the valley.

Off topic: does anyone climb at Petra cliffs? Is it a cool gym with good bouldering with a good mix of beginner to intermediate routes? I haven't climbed since conquering (and injuring myself) on the hardest v3 ever and climbing indoors seems more fun than playing in the mix.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Just had a bottomless run on the alley woots all around
    I should have played hookie.

PSA: Saddleback is for sale. "The Berry family, which has invested $40 million and quadrupled the work force, wants $12 million for the 400-acre ski resort."

damn.....

rog
    Not such a far drive now . . . double damn!
    The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    In 96 Greenwood House made a bet with Franklin House that we were more hardcore about Polar Bear, so everyone in the house had to go. Then we decided that we'd be way more hardcore if we went EVERY morning, and if that wasn't bad enough then we started going to the MAKE UP sessions because we weren't hardcore enough unless you went EXTRA.

I still have the Polar Bear tie I got for that year, and every time I look at it I think about how fucking stupid we all were ;-)
    Dag bro, that is some dedication. I lived in Franklin as I recall. But yeah, each morning and the makeup sessions, that is a little silly. Coach must have been stoked for the company though.

Buttah... You're killing me deep inside bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Sorry I missed you, back to light snow now with some mix low....give me a shout if you are back and see me, grey pants, purple jacket, silver Smith lid.
    Replied to yer PM, did not see that until I got to the bar around 12 and then headed home. Last run felt like glue traps at the bottom and a double frontal eject was to be avoided. Overall, the weather held up OK, no serious damage, and some fresh snow for the early runs were fun. Charlie horse in my left calf was diagnosed on my second ride up. Repeated slams from the chairlift..Doh.
    Silent....but shredly.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

Off topic: does anyone climb at Petra cliffs? Is it a cool gym with good bouldering with a good mix of beginner to intermediate routes? I haven't climbed since conquering (and injuring myself) on the hardest v3 ever and climbing indoors seems more fun than playing in the mix.
    I climb at Green Mountain Rock Climbing center in Quechee and have heard Petra Cliffs is fun. I also heard that they are making a new state of the art gym in Burlington. Either way you can't really go wrong, indoor climbing is a ton of fun, a good workout, and has a great group stoke vibe like skiing. We are pumped to try the new gym down in Concord called evolution rock and fitness....

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

About 10 mins from my door but can't claim to "climb" there since I've only been there twice and it was over 2 years ago since but definitely a nice setup with a seemingly solid regular customer base. I have a neighbor that climbs there (might take some classes?) and have never heard anything but positive comments from him.

Yeah Moeghoul, it got a bit sticky for sure as the day went on, had to be on your toes, lifted caused charlie horse doesn't help. Didn't check my pm again until we were headed out around 1:00. I think I might have seen you behind us at the top of the alley once but it didn't register right away that it might have been you and you were gone by the time it dawned on me.

34.5` misty and a wee little bit-o-fog bob. Approx 4" of saturated snow in the back yard and everything I can see is wall 2 wall. If the rest of the week swings to the good side things will set up well for a bomber base layer just waiting for some new snow. I am going to wax both the 179 and 188 Bros in anticipation of thinly covered rope dropping/ducking in the near future.
    Certainly not the worst I have seen.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    34.5` misty and a wee little bit-o-fog bob. Approx 4" of saturated snow in the back yard and everything I can see is wall 2 wall. If the rest of the week swings to the good side things will set up well for a bomber base layer just waiting for some new snow. I am going to wax both the 179 and 188 Bros in anticipation of thinly covered rope dropping/ducking in the near future.
    Certainly not the worst I have seen.

Nice report. I will be up at the Bush Saturday. Riding Bro 183s, if you see me I am always looking to make a couple laps with folks. Praying for snow the rest of the week.

TC texted and said nuttin but titties about saddleback today.

20+ new. lifts closed. no one there. they were the only skinners out there. whole mt to themselves. all terrain in play.

maine

rog

Going to stretch the legs tomorrow AM, can anyone confirm whether Magic has survived the weather or should I just head to Stratton for some uphill?(seriously, I know that Stratton has a progressive skinning policy but still typing that is WEIRD)

Buttah you and your overbuilt plastic bindings want to play?
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Rather than pm a bunch of you, anyone thinking about the Rockpile this weekend? Thinking Sunday

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using TGR Forums