Page 131 of 419 FirstFirst ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 10468
    Wish I motivated for DP, but still got a few runs in after the lift opened.. Think TC got some good shots from the am sesh.. I didn't take the camera out much but here are a few I captured. Woods are starting to come into play, which is nice. Enjoy the snow and Happy Holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by highanxiety View Post
    Wish I motivated for DP, but still got a few runs in after the lift opened.. Think TC got some good shots from the am sesh.. I didn't take the camera out much but here are a few I captured. Woods are starting to come into play, which is nice. Enjoy the snow and Happy Holidays.

Nice shots. Thanks!

TC with fancy new BD poles? Who woulda thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    STOKE!!!!!

Attachment 128613

PAGE TOP XMAS TUNES!!!
    Obviously you're a serious douch for making fun of someone who suffered a crippling injury after gear failure.....
    But that ^ is pure gold.

Great HA! Nice shots. TC chargin it! Nice boys!
    Off to my xmas party. Ya I am havin way more fun than all of you! Not!

The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
    Pow chicka Pow Pow.
    This ^^ was rolling through my head all day[in a good way], Let it flow out and got many grins and a thumbs up.

Rolled the squirrel wheel for 23.6K of utter goodness after rolling out in time for chair #

Even stopped on the way over [possibly losing #3] for a view shot

Good things come to those who wait

Sugarbush incountry warning!

Hit a tasty line not once but thrice

Padawan E "training for Alaska"

It was really good

Heading home

Snow has returned and we picked up another inch last 45 or so.

THE Cloud blessed us also, Thanks!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Anyone want action on how long it takes TC to break his bright shiny BD poles

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    Was sick and tired of looking at FIS and TC pics of winter so I decided to investigate MRG, arrived at the parking lot around 10am to find it snowing sideways and winds gusting to about 30. So I was a little concerned when I read TC's report that Smugg's was 2 inches of dust on crust. But I couldn't resist being party to a snowboarder poaching MRG so when Pearljam09 and better half showed up it was on.

We went as high as the Mid Station before deciding the windblown stuff higher wasn't going to be any fun but did see that Paradise and Fall Line had been skied. We did 2 laps on Canyon and found 4-5" of blower and nice edge-able crust in other spots.

Awesome dude. Hope to get out there Fri or Sat. Haven't worn skis since 1993 in Canaan, NH.

you mean the way he punishes them, while trying to get into dynashitz?
    ayuh, those things will be done by the new year.
    woot
    crab in my shoe mouth

Btw I'd just like to point out I stomped that drop on dynafits while pearljam09 double ejected on dukes :-)

Btw I'd just like to point out I stomped that drop on dynafits while pearljam09 double ejected on dukes :-)
    just watched that, good stuff.
    PJ09 is most improved playah, seriously dude, nice turns.
    lasah, you've always been a mackdaddy!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Local BC is just starting to open up. Low angle turns were favored but the rain crust kept me from digging down to the rocks and fallen branches.

sick shots HA.

the stoke is back in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Local BC is just starting to open up. Low angle turns were favored but the rain crust kept me from digging down to the rocks and fallen branches.
    That was my experience exactly along the spine today. Pleasantly surprised. A ton of shin-deep fluff in the mellow areas, while the "loud powder" elsewhere kept the hidden nasties at bay. Some very nice turns for December.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesser View Post
    That was my experience exactly along the spine today. Pleasantly surprised. A ton of shin-deep fluff in the mellow areas, while the "loud powder" elsewhere kept the hidden nasties at bay. Some very nice turns for December.
    Northeast facing wasn't as windblown as other aspects, as well.

Those steezy poles don't have a snowball's chance of making it through January.

Report from SR today: "firm" and packed with Asian tourists skiing in jeans.

Debating the 2 hr drive to the loaf. Gotta be back in town (and cleaned up) for family festivities at 5pm.

Sent from my ADR6400L using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Any New Years deals in the VT region?

Sent from my ADR6400L using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MCSBDec2012A.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	128627

Name:	MCSBDec2012B.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	128628

Name:	MCSBDec2012C.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	185.5 KB 
ID:	128629

Name:	MCSBDec2012D.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	128630

Name:	MCSBDec2012E.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	128631

Name:	MCSBDec2012F.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	128632

After a LOVELY morning of Christmas shopping (Happy, happy, joy, joy) the Bottlewoman and I decided to stretch our legs up at the Mighty Bowl. Expectations were low but it did not take long to figure out that there was a lot more snow than we had expected. OBS of the day - the higher you go, the more snow you will find AND aspect matters No crust under the foot or so of fluff. Skied REALLY well.

Great to see all the stoke. Today are the ones we all dream for.

Those poles are my wife's, I grab them some times. No doubt I do brake extendables a bunch.

Buttah- all these below turns were earned on f12's dude, not ft 12's. Dont have the ft 12's mounted currently. You know I dig em. Wanna sell me another pair?

Bucket Head gets all the gnar points by making a 6:15 Dawn Patrol at Smuggs from Albany

Sequoiashan on the Dawn Patrol

Nick

TWD

HA

Our Buddy Sam on some fun lines after an afternoon skin

Last edited by thin cover; 12-24-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Found some snow today, knee deep blower pow to glare ice and everything in between. Today was a good day..

Highlight of the day was dropping into FIS w/ 2 ski patrollers on a powsurfer. They seemed a little worried when they saw what I was riding, but the were also cool as hell! Think we got TC & crew's leftovers, right before the lifts started spinnin.

Snow was really nice on the Stowe side of the Notch

TC and crew were a few steps ahead of us this morning, and we didn't shell out for lift tickets.. hope to make some turns with you guys next time!

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post

wicked good.

eating drifts.

nice pics.

Name:	Sugarloaf2012H.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	128636

Bottleman and Ticket Checker at Sugarloaf. Surprise TGR meet and a damn pleasant one at that - will see you in the Spring, that big ol' Hill is now in my blood. It will be fascinating to see what it looks like when there's more than 25 feet of visibility

TC: Great action pics from Smuggs. Looked real sweet.

Rudeness: Beautiful score at La Réserve, runs on the backside for $10. Cash well invested.

The snow was real nice here as it continue a gently fall all day, unfortunate it was pretty crowded and the mall parking lots at very flat. Christmas shopping started and almost done in one day plus settled my youngest daughter's ski equipment and half for my oldest. Still missing Gs skis for her and SL,poles.
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    http://madpatski.wordpress.com

Fun weekend in the valley. Had the pleasant surprise of Ray and Russ playing at the hostel; apparently the FUNK=SNOW.

My bro making his mark on Stein's.

Job Perks:

It's a good day when this is BEHIND you.

and this is in FRONT!

Peeking through a window on the way to the castle.

Erik

Dustin
    [img width=735 height=768]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/293972_10152031351788357_1564223914_n.jpg[/img]

Erik on a wide open Hayride

Me on the sady too light to float on snow.
    [img width=743 height=768]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/406649_10152031352313357_1502543781_n.jpg[/img]

some of the more manicured woods are now skiable.

[img width=922 height=768]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/12267_10152031351828357_300481039_n.jpg[/img]