Page 110 of 419 FirstFirst ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 10468
    snow coming down nicely in york this am. wildcat could be the jackpot for this event with 6-12" forecasted. hmmmmm..........

i find myself looking at ^^^^^^those skis repeatedly

rog

Very nice boards, love the graphic.
    Specs seem a little out of my wheelhouse but would love to try 'dem Daily's sometime.
    Do you guys post demo events on here?
    Will eagerly await the new top sheet reveal, and wouldnt mind advertising them around Pabst Peak for ya as I schelp the kiddies around
    Tues Rog-Blog?

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSux View Post
    Tues Rog-Blog?
    tuesday no good. wet precip everywhere maybe. tomorrow is the day. drew may be into it. he likes the cranmore idea. they have a good 2fer deal midweek all winter. other option is da rivah.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    I hear the beer's good these days. Even managed to get ahold of some headies, first time I've had some in quite a while. Can't wait till there's more availability..

It was getting just a tiny bit better at the bush today... Still pretty firm out there though. Snow sure would be nice.

In other
    I'm happy to present ..... the Magic!
    Graphics by the most talented Amy Gironda

If you're still interested in getting in on the 178 beta, let me know by tomorrow night.

Off for another day of WROD ...fun(?) tomorrow. Woo, it's winter. We're supposed to be skiing, right?
    Those look sweet! Nice work with the graphics Amy.

I just got back to VT from being super spoiled in the Eastern Sierra. Looks like we are starting from scratch here.. WTF TC? Thought you were going to take care of that cloud while I was away. Put you in charge for 10 days and look what happens...

Just some flurries falling here in Jeffersonville and the wind is getting really loud..

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Another stokeful post
    Yea. It is. Not my fault you don't paddle. Why freak out about stuff you can't control. Just go with it. Rain and warm temps mean some stuff is going off. Enough people whining on here about no fall snow...figured I'd buck the trend and be stoked.

those are some kewl graphix, how do they ski?
    watch out for snakes

Scotty- they are being pressed now. And this is a proto run being offered in a dual carbon, new layup for us. So the intent is to get people on them for the feedback we need to make the production model. Proto pricing is of course less.

Glad every one is liking the new skis. Thank weasel the design master!

Really starting to snow, lets see if it keeps up.

HA - you don't have the right to complain after what you just got to ride. Stoked for the pics. Will swing by later.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinista View Post
    BTW, all you vets out there who served your country, but didn't stick around long enough to "retire", the Express Card is now free for you (and me), too. Just swing by Snow Shed base & flash your old ID. Half-price mid week tix & reliable wifi in K1 Base makes for a decent remote office.
    No $hit? What if we no longer have our old ID...you think a copy of our dd214 would do the trick?
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    Graphics by the most talented Amy Gironda
    Awesome graphics Amy G.

Those graphics are sweet! Nice work
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1355683717.135695.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	128049

Awesome day at K so far! Bunch o mags, it's snowing, lynchy's breakin' shit, plenty of penguins and a partridge in a pear tree!

Yay for winter!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Opps, are those sheared off Plums.

Dayum!
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post

lynchy's breakin' shit,
    wow. double dynafit break?

woof
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

We are moving some gently used demo inventory from last year. Only 3 demo events on them and few other days.
    171 carbon georges

171 daily bread

185 daily bread

Pm for pricing. Single mount for px12 demos on the last two. Single mount and inserted for small dukes on the 171 carbon georges.

Also have brand new undrilled with our George graphic, some 185 carbon response hump backs for a good discount
    Last edited by thin cover; 12-16-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    wow. double dynafit break?

woof
    These are plums not dynafits and they are junk, I snapped a toe wing on mine 2 years ago in GOS. Lynchy knows that.

Although my wife's friend is sponsored by them in Cham and he seems to love them. They are death traps for big dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    These are plums not dynafits and they are junk, I snapped a toe wing on mine 2 years ago in GOS. Lynchy knows that.

Although my wife's friend is sponsored by them in Cham and he seems to love them. They are death traps for big dudes.
    yikes! that toe wing break musta been terrifying for you!
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

for the amount of touring, people on the east coast do, why risk yer meat on that shit?
    it's overpriced euro trash.
    get some fucking 'dukes', lynchy.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Went up to Sugarbush South this morning.

Skiied pretty well off Heaven's gate until about 11 when the crowds started getting the better of the hill and pushed off what man made there was. Ripcord was sweet early on.

At least it was snowing when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    for the amount of touring, people on the east coast do, why risk yer meat on that shit?
    I agree I use my dynas for resort and side country pow touring only.

GP- scary indeed. Luckily it was in 10" of heavy pow so I was able to stop. And isbd was nice enough to hike it out while I slid on his dyna set up

At the hill now. Few inches down at the base and blinding nukeage. Looks like I am sticking around here.

Thanks all, for the kind words on the mew Magic graphic. A few folks from here will be on them this season (they go to press this week!!!), so hook up with them to check them out. We are putting together a beta run of the same design in a 178, also, PM me or akokskis for details or to sign up.

Any interest in a big George? 192 or bigger?

Also, we threw out a new design some time ago on here that we have kept hushy-hush, the Manny. True pintail, very long turn radius, flat underfoot with long, low rise, and wide.

The plan was to proto that first out of the Vermont production facility we are going to partner with, but we need to push that back some as they are really busy and need more time to get the shop ready. So instead, we are going to do the first run of the Manny shape out of the Praxis shop. Big only for now. 200 or 202. PM me or TC if you are interested in that.

And thanks for the great support!!!
    Last edited by weasel1; 12-16-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Because dukes are a completely overbuilt binding that sucks to haul uphill?
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

yes, but that 'overbuilt' binder can be beaten on all day, everyday, for years.
    it's truly an everyday binder that goes uphill.
    why Lynchy was riding those things, lift served at K-Mart, on a hard day, is beyond me.
    'tool's not jewels', ski gear should be used hard and put away wet.
    i would never trust that design. if the weight really means something, lose it off yer body first, then maybe counting grams becomes relevant. i'm loving my f12's, cheap, plastic, beaters, that ski incredibly well.
    woot
    crab in my shoe mouth

Awesome day at K so far! Bunch o mags, it's snowing, lynchy's breakin' shit, plenty of penguins and a partridge in a pear tree!

Yay for winter!
    Didn't see or recognize any mags out there today, but glad to hear you were getting some of it, too. I was mostly lapping Cascade via Canyon Quad all day, albeit the snog from the guns plus super flat light required summoning some inner guidance.

Still snowing when I left, but nowhere near rope-ducking accums. Fingers crossed, sprinkling chicken blood, doing the snow dance & raising a peaty malt in Ullr's name. Something's gotta work.

lynchy's breakin' shit
    say it ain't so

for folks that are slow as molasses running uphill in the wintertime, why bother with lightweight shit? marker, mark

i wouldn't tour/ski with anything else and i'm a skinny fast kid! f12 ftw!!! 8-10,000 vert climb days with zero complaints.

1 3/16ths of an inch here so far in york. da rivah calling for 8-13 inches by closing bell tomorrow. got the shop card and paystub. ready to go. do i head up tonight to the lake house, or rally at o dark early am?

anyone else maine bound?

rog