Page 125 of 419 FirstFirst ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 10468
    3" new on the deck and 4+" claimed high on the mountain. Mixed precip started around 5am but hasn't been heavy. Only the lower mountain at Big B is open, but I'm packing the skins to see what might be up top. Stratton claiming up to 6" fell on the upper mountain but I don't think my JISP pass is good until Jan. there.

NOAA forecasting 2-4" more today and another 2-5" over the weekend. That should give Magic a jump start if the temps drop as predicted.

After a dry slot snow is falling, light and fluffy, 32.2` and just an occasional breeze. Hope the sideways wind holds off for a while.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Smuggs reporting is the best I don't know where they get their numbers from? Maybe inside a culvert on 108?

Fine with me, it keeps the crowds down.

Great shot GP- wish we had that light on the dark side.

The loaf is looking good as well rh, Lets see some video!

Going to head up and see what's falling. 4"' at your elevation sounds good to me moughoul. You going up?
    That one of the reasons I love smuggs. I hope they never change. Now they say 2-4".

i'm with you. starting realize they are just not concerned with it.

Snowing really hard at the mountain. Place is caked again. Looks like this weekend could bring the terrain we all want to ski.

Kumbaya!!
    #HughConwayMatters

The loaf is looking good as well rh, Lets see some video!

Seriously. I know you've been editing mountains of dolly footage and pow shots and I want to see the shit out of them.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

i'm with you. starting realize they are just not concerned with it.

Snowing really hard at the mountain. Place is caked again. Looks like this weekend could bring the terrain we all want to ski.
    Yes! That is what i want to hear! Enjoy it!
    The Passion is in the Risk

Not sure if this should go here or gear swap. Anyone need a voucher for a midweek non holiday loon ticket? I got one free with a ski purchase and wont use it (I work midweek non holidays).

Also anyone have a good recommendation on where to get a stone grind in Killington?

Quote Originally Posted by jaredstrauss View Post
    Not sure if this should go here or gear swap. Anyone need a voucher for a midweek non holiday loon ticket? I got one free with a ski purchase and wont use it (I work midweek non holidays).

Also anyone have a good recommendation on where to get a stone grind in Killington?
    Ya brother I will use that voucher! For a sixer? Or what would you want for it? Where you at?

^^^^ depending on where your coming from u may consider stopping to see BUTTUH in Ludlow.....not sure of shop name just where it is.
    GPETRICS may have better advice for the killington area

Keep the stoke comng please 51 and rainnig in pa .. your not missing much down here moughoul.....i would have pissed on that fire hydrant as well
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    ^^^^ depending on where your coming from u may consider stopping to see BUTTUH in Ludlow.....not sure of shop name just where it is.
    Second on the Boot Pro in Ludlow, they've got some of the best tunes I've seen.
    37` and disappointment here in the upper valley... what else is new
    Glad to hear it's snowing somewhere
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Kumbaya!!
    Dude. Go away.

sorry to hear about your grandmother TBatt...wishing you and rest of your family peace and many good memories through this rough time.

+1 on heading west. much pow in the future for you!
    if we don't meet in person before you head west...it was good texting w/you and almost meeting up at k-mart twice.

PEAK PERFORMANCE is the place to go.
    i've gotten all my too-big-for-home-repair base repairs done there.
    they're pros and are reasonably priced.
    Last edited by buckethead; 12-21-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Kumbaya!!

Go fuck yourself ahole. No friends here.

^^ pretty solid bootfitter there too, anyone know his name? I was there back in '09 maybe.

So happy for those getting the goods in all the various locations!

Southern, VT on the other hand has not fared so well. I don't want to drag the stoke down, but I know there are some folks looking to head up to the Magic area this weekend. Want to give some insight into what they might find. I woke up to 4 inches of new at my house in Chester. Precip had stopped for the moment. By the time I got the kid off to day care and headed for the mtn, the not so good precip had started to come down in buckets. By the time I made the 20 min trip to the mtn i found the base to have about 4 inches of glop and a torrential down pour. Decided not to skin. Here is a glimpse from the bottom....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2348.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	948.5 KB 
ID:	128448

Name:	IMG_2345.jpg 
Size:	972.1 KB 
ID:	128449

Really hoping that this turns back to flakes and we get the base we need!

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    Actually Buttah works at the Totem Pole- great crew over there for sure. Their new machine is mind blowing. It's like a Swiss cuckoo clock that sucks your skis in beat and spits them out shiny and perfect. If you need a grind, click your heels twice and say "there's no place like pole"

The Boot Pro does handle all my custom boot work though. Geake, Shon, Matt and the whole crew couldn't get a higher rec from me for boots.

Hope that helped!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by Slide of Franz View Post
    So happy for those getting the goods in all the various locations!

Southern, VT on the other hand has not fared so well. I don't want to drag the stoke down, but I know there are some folks looking to head up to the Magic area this weekend. Want to give some insight into what they might find. I woke up to 4 inches of new at my house in Chester. Precip had stopped for the moment. By the time I got the kid off to day care and headed for the mtn, the not so good precip had started to come down in buckets. By the time I made the 20 min trip to the mtn i found the base to have about 4 inches of glop and a torrential down pour. Decided not to skin. Here is a glimpse from the bottom....

Name:	IMG_2348.jpg 
Size:	948.5 KB 
ID:	128448

Name:	IMG_2345.jpg 
Size:	972.1 KB 
ID:	128449

Really hoping that this turns back to flakes and we get the base we need!
    Better than it looked a week ago! It's not two feet of sexy cream cheese but I'll take it.

Gore reporting 8"....how does that even happen?! It never snows at Gore.

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Very undude lynchpippy.
    #HughConwayMatters

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Ya brother I will use that voucher! For a sixer? Or what would you want for it? Where you at?
    Pass to lynchdogger

Pass to lynchdogger
    Thanks for the hook JS! Now this guy is a solid dude! Beers on me when we make some turns! Enjoy!

Very undude lynchpippy.
    Actually, that is what dudes do for their brothers and fellow ECRC crew! We stick together. And trust me you are not welcome no more! You are on the shit list and Santa is going to shove a giant piece of coal up your ass for Xmas! Blow me dickwad!

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    boot pro?
    fuck those guys.
    Totem Pole forevah, biatches

it's snowing up top, from what i hear.
    about five new on the ground.
    woot!
    crab in my shoe mouth

9 Am opening bell 3.5" total b-o-b by my stezzy tape. Enough snow now to ski from door, take skis off, small hike and skiing in <4 minutes. This is good.

9:15 sleety, 9:30 wiping wet flakes off continually, 10:30 with upper mountain on winhold kicked it and went home. Some really nice cream cheese snow made for some good turns today.

10:56 "looks like rain"
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime