Page 108 of 419 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 10468
    DW see you up at K tomm. Pre turns safety meeting? Blueberry kush is in tow.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    I may be persuaded to make a Sunapee trip on Wed.... Hmmm.
    I would sure as hell try for an early morning Sunapee adventure if this pans out. This job is killing me.

Come on, Old Man Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by crank54 View Post
    I would sure as hell try for an early morning Sunapee adventure if this pans out. This job is killing me.

Come on, Old Man Winter.
    1st off, sincere vibes to all those affected in the ct tragedy. fucked up shit fer sure. we must savor everyday and take a moment of silence here and there and give thanx.

looking like summersux and i may head to the rivah tuesday. looks colder to the east and the riv could be the jackpot. plus they have the most snow laid down and acreage open. refills all day.

crank, you been riding? stratham alps was devine this am at 630. a morning night ride to start. 21 degrees and perfect ripping single track. brought the booties this time

4 of us are riding there tomorrow am at 830 if ya wanna join. lots of new trail since you were last there. rode a whole new long section today. will be a quick group as the dick waving and razzing has been a texting clusterfuck. love that. they're gonna hate their multiple speeds and suspension pretty quick buh bye

anyone for the rivah?

rog

This school shooting insanity is becoming routine, seems like we average 2-3 a year nationwide. Beyond sad with the holidays here and such.
    Silent....but shredly.

So my ride to Kmart is not happening it either go to Stratton or trap shoot again..... Trap shoot wins! Time for a safety meeting. Have a good one out there today guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NmbrdDays View Post
    DW see you up at K tomm. Pre turns safety meeting? Blueberry kush is in tow.

Will you be my friend! hahaha. Looking forward to many safety meetings, good beer, good peeps, some snow and lots of pretty round turns until the quads burn!

Tomorrow will be fun!
    The Passion is in the Risk

Sugarloaf Mainah Sunda

High speed vert tomorrow at da' Loaf

Rockin blue langes, 185 Enforcers and the Bognah Jahcket

What is the plan for Kton tomorrow? Where is everybody meeting up? Tailgate lunch? Is this the right forum or do I have to go to summits? (I thought that was a mountaineering forum?)

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    looking like summersux and i may head to the rivah tuesday. looks colder to the east and the riv could be the jackpot. plus they have the most snow laid down and acreage open. refills all day.

anyone for the rivah?

rog
    Yes this is looking good! LH whatch u think? Where is the money spot? Any input to how this is shaping up? Thanks.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...%20ME%2C%20USA
    Last edited by lynchdogger; 12-15-2012 at 09:45 AM.

killer lil mtb ride at the pre-work spot that is stratham alps. jerry led this time. 1st time for everything

52 minutes, 8 miles, 1300 ft of climbing. like goin for a morning jog. wonderful singletrack.

watching weather. may hit da riv monday to ensure pow not mix. if heavier precip monday night/tuesday, may hit tuesday if temps behave in maine.

glorious day today, git sum!!!

rog

Got a random liftopia question. Mt Snows got $33 tickets on liftopia but its "adult" ticket 18+ anyone had experience to see if they would allow them to be used by a kid. Seems kinda ridiculous that I could buy a $33 ticket and then have to fork over $65 for a full priced "junior" ticket for minianimal
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

watching the geminids this week on the porch while enjoying some fresh off the line heady topper gets me stoked for the rest of the winter.... it's going to be a good one boys!

let's get through this week's ice/rain and look to a colder december/january.....

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    watching weather. may hit da riv monday to ensure pow not mix. if heavier precip monday night/tuesday, may hit tuesday if temps behave in maine.

glorious day today, git sum!!!

rog
    Yes it is beautiful out today! Even more beautiful to seen snow in forecast! Hope it stays cold and all snow - at least where it matters most!

Rog if you go Monday I may join but Tuesday turns out is no good.

Stoked for some snow this coming week in the north country. Things are looking good to the east. Luckily the warmer temps are staying south. Ready to drive.

"The thinking here remains unchanged at this point, looking for potential significant event in Northern sections, and Mix to snow in southern sections."

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Stoked for some snow this coming week in the north country. Things are looking good to the east. Luckily the warmer temps are staying south. Ready to drive.

"The thinking here remains unchanged at this point, looking for potential significant event in Northern sections, and Mix to snow in southern sections."

Turns significant and Mon and Wed are in for sure! The pathfinder just got a bunch of work and ready for snow! If and where it lands I will be chasing it! Got that itch that needs scratching. Let's keep in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    High speed vert tomorrow at da' Loaf

Rockin blue langes, 185 Enforcers and the Bognah Jahcket
    Get some Cat!

Paging VT-F to the bat phone, where are we all meeting tomorrow to avoid the other kooks and tailgate?

Looking forward to the shred session AND impending snowmeggadon.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Stowe is skiing real nice right now all things considered. Tmrw should be good too. Bring on the snow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Paging VT-F to the bat phone, where are we all meeting tomorrow to avoid the other kooks and tailgate?

Looking forward to the shred session AND impending snowmeggadon.

As all of the upper parking is "pay 2 play" the obvious choice is Rams Head lot.Either skiers right bottom or in front of the lodge, unlees our resident K parking expert Mr. Bucket has other ideas.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I'm still in for tomorrow at K-town. I'll check back later to see if there's a final meet up spot/time.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Yes it is beautiful out today! Even more beautiful to seen snow in forecast! Hope it stays cold and all snow - at least where it matters most!

Rog if you go Monday I may join but Tuesday turns out is no good.
    totally up n the air right now. gonna keep watching. i'd like to see snow total guesses in the 6"+ range during the day for monday if i'm gonna do the drive. tues/wed are possible, but surf/winds look perfect for wednesday and there's no way i'm missing good surf for even "epic" skiing.

may do loon as the girls from the shop have the shop cards.....and a condoand you know how much i love loon mid week when it's puking. mmmmm, long refill groomers all day and a gondi to keep the snow off me. oh, and no pow hounds. they're all at cannon, thank god

let's keep in touch!

rog

I would do Loon. Haven't been there since I went to Cardigan Mt School. That and Ragged were our spots.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    I would do Loon. Haven't been there since I went to Cardigan Mt School. That and Ragged were our spots.
    I never knew you were a Cougar?!?!?! I was class of 96
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    As all of the upper parking is "pay 2 play" the obvious choice is Rams Head lot.Either skiers right bottom or in front of the lodge, unlees our resident K parking expert Mr. Bucket has other ideas.
    Just an fyi from a Killington regular - imho, Ramshead has too many kids and Ambassadors near the front of the lot. If you arrive early enough, you can park near the Snowdon Quad (just below the 'pay 2 play') and ski down to Ramshead for ticket, or park in the Vale lot where you can cross the road and ski down to Ramshead for tickets. The Vale lot is the first right turn after Ramshead and the Medical Center (yellow building) and continue up road to the third lot with an opening on to the trail on the right. If you check out the Snowdon Quad first, and that does not work, you can drive down the Vale Road to the Vale lot. After getting tickets, take Ramshead lift to Snowdon Quad. Skiing is good! Hope that helps - have fun!!

Tomorrow for sure! Will check in later or am for final meet up spot.

Monday? I am in for Loon or Rivaaah. Just want to make some turns and dial in the new boots. Tuesday out but back in for Wed if temps stay cold and this system sits and spins in the Gulf of ME! Fingers crossed for that!

Ski bubble going on the pathfinder and packing the bag! Damn it has been a long time away from snow! Woot! Woot!