Page 51 of 419 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 10468
    Quote Originally Posted by NmbrdDays View Post
    This white stuff started floating down from the sky, any idea what it is? Is starting down this way. Hopefully it gets to where it counts! FAHK another weekend I can't get out, money talks though. There are talks my job will be shut down tomm, if that holds true maybe ill head north.
    How is the gas situation up your way? I'm heading North Friday with a third of a tank. Don't want to bother with gas lines here, but don't want to risk running out either. Trying to figure out how far I need to make it to reach gasoline normalcy.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    How is the gas situation up your way? I'm heading North Friday with a third of a tank. Don't want to bother with gas lines here, but don't want to risk running out either. Trying to figure out how far I need to make it to reach gasoline normalcy.
    Can I second this? Closest place to me got a delivery yesterday.... but it evaporated. The lines at the big places still going for a quarter mile.

Stoke is still trickling in from WV, here's Moeghoul on our final and steepest lap at Canaan Valley Resort:

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Snowing in NYC now...

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    Just an idea. Call me greedy I like snow - more the better. T2B turn for the burn sounds ok with me provided gear arrives today! Otherwise might have to sit this one out.
    ya, miss the burn. my only concern is not getting too much burn so i can't walk the next day. surf is gonna be good friday and i'd hate to compromise my agility from WROD gym work.

hope yer boots arrive!!!

rog

Shit, now I have to go to Amityville for work. Any mags know the situation on LI for gas?

If I am unable to go skiing some creamy EC pow within the next two weeks, I don't know what I am going to do with myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    I ride alone so I don't get held back by dead weights and dead beats. It's not always like that, but I destroy most skiers on the pistes.

I'm going back to volunteer again this weekend, no skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Can I second this? Closest place to me got a delivery yesterday.... but it evaporated. The lines at the big places still going for a quarter mile.

Stoke is still trickling in from WV, here's Moeghoul on our final and steepest lap at Canaan Valley Resort:

Yeah Buddy! ML sic shot! F*ck I wish I had gone.
    The Passion is in the Risk

Need pow now!!!

Like a caged animal not fed for weeks . . .

FAAAWWWK!

That felt better.

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    ya, miss the burn. my only concern is not getting too much burn so i can't walk the next day. surf is gonna be good friday and i'd hate to compromise my agility from WROD gym work.

hope yer boots arrive!!!

rog
    Love that feeling walking down the stairs the next day. I dont care how good of shape you are in ski legs only come from skiing. Feel the burn.

Updates? Not looking good. Plan B. Got a rossy fks jig?

TGR's 'Dream Factory', Tonight at Higher Ground:
    http://www.highergroundmusic.com/eve...-dream-factory

Need pow now!!!

Like a caged animal not fed for weeks . . .

FAAAWWWK!

That felt better.

Wow, trifecta of goodness today, this shot, snowing, and teh morning after election day and the world did not blow up! Thanks, dood, please send what you got when you get it my way, much appreciated.

Yeah Buddy! ML sic shot! F*ck I wish I had gone.
    There WILL be a next time for WV, plan to attend. Nice work with that camera, ML, thanks again for taking the time.

I'm going back to volunteer again this weekend, no skiing.

Props for getting out there and helping out.
    Silent....but shredly.

Damn, quality shot!

Looks like the kind of run a guy would need a cigarette after!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Snowing in Boston
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Damn, quality shot!

Looks like the kind of run a guy would need a cigarette after!
    It's no joke, dood, between the coughing and the snoring, I'm shocked I didn't leave partial lung in WV. Quitting this season is a singular focus for me. BTW, I asked the resort about the evacuation of our rooms Thursday nite, turns out the roof was compromised by a mysterious powerful vibrating noise emanating from Room 145 Wednesday nite, it had nothing to do with the snowpack. Hope you cabin boyz slept soundly, I think I saw spider cracks on the ceiling Friday morning.
    Silent....but shredly.

Thanks for the complements, dudes. Here's another of Moeghoul skiing the piste with Bald Rocks in the background.

Nice shootin', ML...
    Smoke em if you got em moeghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    turns out the roof was compromised by a mysterious powerful vibrating noise emanating from Room 145 Wednesday nite, it had nothing to do with the snowpack.

"Witnesses reported a sound not unlike a chainsaw... Landing a plane... Into a lumber mill"
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Love that feeling walking down the stairs the next day. I dont care how good of shape you are in ski legs only come from skiing. Feel the burn.
    not looking forward to it.

Updates? Not looking good. Plan B. Got a rossy fks jig?
    riv could do ok. 2-4 with a bit more.

alpine binder jig? shit i've never skied a non AT binder. fire on the mountain bro.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    "Witnesses reported a sound not unlike a chainsaw... Landing a plane... Into a lumber mill"
    Yeah, they thought is was a FEMA crew clearing out fallen timber. Then they realized it was 2AM and there are no FEMA crews. ML slept in the room next door, he woke up feeling kinda shitty the next morning and hurled at the gas station before skiing. I'll start wearing a warning label.
    Silent....but shredly.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Things are just getting back to normal now. Some stations still don't have gas. The last couple days most places were out of regular, they had mid and high grade. It depends where you go and the time of day too. Yesterday leaving the gym the lines were a quarter of a mile long in port Chester. North white plains was pretty quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    not looking forward to it.

riv could do ok. 2-4 with a bit more.

alpine binder jig? shit i've never skied a non AT binder. fire on the mountain bro.

rog
    Without at boots looks like I am out. Running out of time for this one. Any luck?

i'm going to re-post this deal since deals.boston.com was down this morning and this does seem quite good.

http://deals.boston.com/deal/21114/t...e-and-ski-card

4 two-for-ones at Jay ain't bad. And midweek MRG/Bush two-for-ones? Yes please.

The online form didn't accept a canadian address but the folks at deals.boston did it the old fashioned way. good service

You think Friday's gonna be good Rog? Forecasts have the swell drop pretty quick, and my longboard's in the shop aka my board repair stand aka my bed.

PS: NICE TO SEE SOME BLUE ON THE RADAR!

Hey DoWork! See this? This pic of you made the highlight reel!

Nice!

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Droppi...121/75233.html