Page 202 of 419 FirstFirst ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 10468
    Aww shit... now I'm on an Anders kick!!

Start this one up and let it go.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    anyone hear from jgb? tell him to say hello to his wife for me

rog
    Done. And would you be so kind as to return the favor when your gf comes back home from getting her brains fucked out on the yoga retreat that she is teaching in Central America? Actually, you don't need to relay anything from me as I've never met her, but please tell 'K' that Mike from NY said hello & thank you, for a real good time!

Got a phone call from Mike this AM (he's an ECRC lurker that I went to college with) and what he told me will BLOW your pea brain out of your massive skull. I mean talk about a SMALL FUCKING WORLD, and absolutely PERFECT timing. He just got back from staying at the same resort where her surf & yoga retreat is going on this week. Says she's a shitty surfer, so maybe you should teach her a little better! The better news is that he's certainly been teaching HER a few tricks. Says he met her on the beach 3 nights ago watching the surf roll in, and they kinda hit it off. She was talking about her boyfriend whom she loves dearly and recently bought a house with, so my boy kinda backed off figuring he'd get shot down since she was talking about her boyfriend & it sounded serious. Shortly thereafter, the sexually starved 36yo pounced! He says she was on him like white on rice, and she admitted that she needed to be with a real man because her beloved boyfriend is a pencil dicked fuck who can't satisfy her needs sexually. She made it clear that she was just sport fucking so she could get her needs met, and would cozy back up to her bf when she gets back to York (although she did give him her cell # with a Cali area code & told him that she used to live in the Tahoe area, so who knows! Maybe they'll get together again stateside for a fuckfest). They got talking the following day, and eventually it became pretty clear that the 'boyfriend' she was talking about our very own ROG!

So how's it feel to be a cuckolded little fuck? Does she usually make you watch when she needs to get fucked by a real man? I'd offer to help, but I wouldn't touch that diseased slampig with your tiny dick and the entire ECRC pushing.

Btw, Mike says she's a real jo...er..blast to be around. Apparently she's got a pretty tight yoga body (he says a little too much flab on the belly tho), but virtually NO tits and her face is uglier than sin. Sorry if fucking her is like like driving a matchbox car thru the Lincoln Tunnel for someone like you now that Mike's had his way with her. His nickname in college was 'Horse'.
    Last edited by jgb@etree; 01-30-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    some seriously juuuxt stuff
    is this for real? if so i'd say you just crossed the line.

edit: i deleted the quote ... this is seriously f'd... all of it... seriously
    Last edited by gpetrics; 01-30-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    is this for real? if so i'd say you just crossed the line.
    Unfortunately, it is. I was going to just take the higher ground and ignore a number of remarks he has been making about my wife & family, but then this hanging curve ball came floating over the plate and I just couldn't help myself. Oh well.

Not cool. Now you've bummed me out.

Kill yourself.

At first I was like

But then I was like

Because I realized the critical mass shitshow this thread will now become. The glass house analogy should fit nicely in here somewhere though, I'm sure of it.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Done. And would you be so kind as to return the favor when your gf comes back home from getting her brains fucked out on the yoga retreat that she is teaching in Central America? Actually, you don't need to relay anything from me as I've never met her, but please tell 'K' that Mike from NY said hello & thank you, for a real good time!

Got a phone call from Mike this AM (he's an ECRC lurker that I went to college with) and what he told me will BLOW your pea brain out of your massive skull. I mean talk about a SMALL FUCKING WORLD, and absolutely PERFECT timing. He just got back from staying at the same resort where her surf & yoga retreat is going on this week. Says she's a shitty surfer, so maybe you should teach her a little better! The better news is that he's certainly been teaching HER a few tricks. Says he met her on the beach 3 nights ago watching the surf roll in, and they kinda hit it off. She was talking about her boyfriend whom she loves dearly and recently bought a house with, so my boy kinda backed off figuring he'd get shot down since she was talking about her boyfriend & it sounded serious. Shortly thereafter, the sexually starved 36yo pounced! He says she was on him like white on rice, and she admitted that she needed to be fucked by a real man because her beloved boyfriend is a pencil dicked fuck who can't satisfy her needs sexually. She made it clear that she was just sport fucking so she could get her needs met, and would cozy back up to her bf when she gets back to York (although she did give him her cell # with a Cali area code & told him that she used to live in the Tahoe area, so who knows! Maybe they'll get together again stateside for a fuckfest). They got talking the following day, and eventually it became pretty clear that the 'boyfriend' she was talking about our very own ROG!

So how's it feel to be a cuckolded little fuck? Does she usually make you watch when she needs to get fucked by a real man? I'd offer to help, but I wouldn't touch that diseased slampig with your tiny dick and the entire ECRC pushing. And yes, I've seen a picture from her FB page - seems interesting that the thrill of her summer was cruising on some other dude's sailboat and NOT hanging out with you, Senor MicroCock.

Btw, Mike says she's a real 'joy' to be around. Apparently she's got a pretty tight yoga body (he says a little too much flab on the belly tho), but virtually NO tits and her face is uglier than sin. Sorry if fucking her is like like driving a matchbox car thru the Lincoln Tunnel for someone like you now that Mike's had his way with her. His nickname in college was 'Horse'.

Yeah, hmm
    Seems like the privacy issues I'd prefer to avoid.

It's been real 'yall.
    Skiing made me Board

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Because I realized the critical mass shitshow this thread will now become. The glass house analogy should fit nicely in here somewhere though, I'm sure of it.
    for serious. sprinkle in some...well...sprinkles, and this thing is gonna have a melt down. woof.

man... Quebecers... we need you now in our hour of need. Bring us more stoke from the Chic Chocs. That shit was so FKNA, and this conversation that's about to happen is so incredibly idiotic and painful.

here's a shot from yesterday morning as some sort of meditation on why we're here:

hint: it's not to post personal information about each other on the internet.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

what the fuck is going on in here?

shit seems fucking worse then the weather

Yikes, I've seen some line crossing on these forums before but that is a full on big air jump over it. Bracing for the rest of the inevitable Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trainwreck.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	261.1 KB 
ID:	131566 that is coming.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Foothills of the VT mountain where it never snows
    Seriously, you have reached a new low. You should delete that shit and walk away from your computer for a week...maybe more.
    Raise 'em Jay. And remember: Safety Third!

LetsPlanTrips.com

Our photo galleries

Quote Originally Posted by SKIORFORGETIT View Post
    what the fuck is going on in here?

shit seems fucking worse then the weather
    I came in hoping to find an escape from the 24 hours of shit we are currently experiencing outside and find a flaming pile of poo in the ECRC. Fuck... me...
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Wow- I'd like to use my first post to tell all of you regular posters how pathetic you all are. All of you. This used to be an enjoyable forum but since it's been a 2-year long bitchfest. Thanks for ruining it. Hope you all feel tough and special as you high five yourselves.

I propose people who are tired of sifting through dozens of pages of a pissing contest abandon this forum and start anew and focus on weather, conditions and stoke. No selling skis, no insults, nothing off topic. If you have nothing to contribute then STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSkisTrees View Post
    Seriously, you have reached a new low. You should delete that shit and walk away from your computer for a week...maybe more.
    something like that would be good for sure

are you guys fucking 12 year olds?

If this is true, then vibes Rog, and fuck you JGB, you're an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIORFORGETIT View Post
    are you guys fucking 12 year olds?
    He clearly stated she was 36.

I sure hope Rawj put the house in his name.

meanwhile...this guy totally cut me in line yesterday. I mean seriously...I waited like 38 seconds and then was...get this...politely cut! Oh ya, kill 'em with kindness when you screw someone over
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	single MRG.JPG 
Views:	252 
Size:	724.5 KB 
ID:	131568

Good lord. ​Looks like I need to start posting more stoke to bury all the bullshit.

WTF? This place is tapped.
    I am leaving to follow my calling as a shepherd, to tend to my flock of sheep, and practice my version of religion.

What a shit show. Shameful.
    The Passion is in the Risk

wow...this begs the question:
    forget the ski season - is the ECRC dead??

like the first-poster above i used to love to see what was going on here

edit: cool pic lynch. always thought ice climbing would be cool in concept but with winters like this ice may be the new pow.

I'd like to point out that I am not a regular poster.
    EDIT: PTT! (Just regular enough to know you need PTT to read the shitshow)

Quote Originally Posted by skierdon View Post
    Wow- I'd like to use my first post to tell all of you regular posters how pathetic you all are. All of you. This used to be an enjoyable forum but since it's been a 2-year long bitchfest. Thanks for ruining it. Hope you all feel tough and special as you high five yourselves.

I propose people who are tired of sifting through dozens of pages of a pissing contest abandon this forum and start anew and focus on weather, conditions and stoke. No selling skis, no insults, nothing off topic. If you have nothing to contribute then STFU.
    Last edited by vt_ski; 01-30-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
    I sure hope Rawj put the house in his name.
    Fuck off Jong. Really?
    The Passion is in the Risk

Delete and nuke from orbit.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!