Page 107 of 419 FirstFirst ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 10468
    Bed just opened up MtBB if you decide to play hooky.
    @TC- still sunny with some dark clouds moving in. Feels balmy here on the hill.
    Silent....but shredly.

I may be persuaded to make a Sunapee trip on Wed.... Hmmm.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Car pool?

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Works well for me, too.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Hope all is safe and ok thats from Conn...heard there was a shooting at sandy hill elementry school.....Vibes to familys
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Works well for me, too.
    This is sounding like a good time, a pow mini.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Mid week's always easier for me, so nice when this all comes together. I hope it's Worth time... (Cough, cough)

never met any of this group, but I may be there as well... I'll keep an eye out or maybe we can plan a meeting time?

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    mmmm, midweek snappy pow summit. bring skinz for sunbowl pow poach laps.

this may work for me. pretty sure work wouldn't mind getting rid of me for a day next week.

quiet on the darkside TC? from what i remember seeing/hearing is 30+ skinners at smuggs a while back. shit that's like when alta gets 4" of 4% early season and greeley gets invaded by half of salt lake valley

i will venture yer way at some point!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    mmmm, midweek snappy pow summit. bring skinz for sunbowl pow poach laps.

this may work for me. pretty sure work wouldn't mind getting rid of me for a day next week.

quiet on the darkside TC? from what i remember seeing/hearing is 30+ skinners at smuggs a while back. shit that's like when alta gets 4" of 4% early season and greeley gets invaded by half of salt lake valley

i will venture yer way at some point!

rog
    That was an anomaly and hopefully not telling of things to come this season. Madonna still being closed brought lots of folks out.

Didn't realize sunapee is open. That may change things.

Moby- this will be a last minute thing for me. But I am sure I and others will be posting in here once we see what falls.

If someone wanted to meet up with a bunch of shitdicks and asshats this weekend, where would one go and and when should one be there?
    Last edited by smartyiak; 12-14-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    If someone wanted to meet up with a bunch of shitdicks and asshats this weekend, where you one go and and when should one be there?

Haha AW YEAH!

I'll be at K at least on Saturday. Heading up tonight after I help my brother move all his heaviest furniture
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    Car pool?
    sure, we'll take Brady's car because he's not on this board to protest :-). BD, we'll be in touch. Not going for 3 inches, will just stay here and play at SB. You have my number. Moby, we will definitely post up our plans so you know, and you can email me through Worth.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Would be awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    If someone wanted to meet up with a bunch of shitdicks and asshats this weekend, where you one go and and when should one be there?
    the famous internet ones will be at pico at 830 on saturday skiing the flattest terrain you can possibly imagine!!!

there will be schnapps

austrian schnapps

in honor of Pico's Austrian heritage and its 75th birthday party
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

^^^ Expecting lots of pictures like these! Better share!

The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    Hope all is safe and ok thats from Conn...heard there was a shooting at sandy hill elementry school.....Vibes to familys
    Hug your kids, wife, gf, family. WTF? is wrong with people. 20 innocent children taken from their parents, friends, community and this world and 6 adults. Just so sad. Serious vibes to all. Be kind to others and look out for each other folks. This stuff should not be happening here.
    The Passion is in the Risk

Definitely sad, f'd up shit. There are a lot of CT mags with kids who must be a bit freaked out... Vibes to those affected and hugs for family for sure.

Vibes to all those involved in the CT trajedy, what a terrible thing. I pray we don't have mags effected.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Definitely sad, f'd up shit. There are a lot of CT mags with kids who must be a bit freaked out... Vibes to those affected and hugs for family for sure.
    Ummm, homeschooling my son when the time comes, White Plains is close enough. Freaked out no question.

Prayers to the people who have lost a loved one and especially to any parent who has lost a child at such a tender age. Horrific.

I'm really bummed about the shooting. Gonna put skiing off for a day and hang out with my friends and family tonight instead. One lady I worked with today grew up there - I'd never heard of the town before. There are some real pieces of human garbage floating around out there. I can't possibly give enough vibes, but I am so sorry for everyone's loss.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I'm really bummed about the shooting. Gonna put skiing off for a day and hang out with my friends and family tonight instead. One lady I worked with today grew up there - I'd never heard of the town before. There are some real pieces of human garbage floating around out there. I can't possibly give enough vibes, but I am so sorry for everyone's loss.
    Was supposed to go skateboard w/ the OGs tonight, but feeling to bummed out... vibes to those suffering in CT. This was an utterly, terrible tragedy.

Its impossible for me to wrap my head around this unconscionable event. Reading the stories and seeing the faces is just insane.

Just unimaginable how anyone can plan something like this and actually follow through on it.

My sister lives not too far away in Seymour and teaches 3rd grade in Bridgeport, gave me a numbing chill when I saw the initial report, wayyy too close, my nephew's school was in lockdown for an hour.

Prayers to the families and the whole community! I try not to get too jaded on our society but something like this makes it almost impossible. Our 11yr old doesn't know anything about it yet but unfortunately, she will and we have to find a way to explain it to her, that really shouldn't be.
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 12-14-2012 at 08:17 PM.

It would be be better if like a crazed moose with brain worms these all too common crazed killers had an excuse of sorts, instead it's kill family member[s] then some randonly connected innocent people for some batshit crazy reason.
    I feel so bad for all connected to this horrific crime and wish them the best through their recovery.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime