OR trailbreaker pants

Anyone touring in these pants and can speak to the sizing? Ordered a pair of mediums off of BC.com ($50 off with TGR code, btw!). I like the fit of the medium Flylow Chemical pants, but those seem to run big. I'm 5'11 and wear a 33" pant in most brands.

They're cut for climbing/skiing - definitely not baggy.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Sure, but Mammut soft shell large fits like a small and the Patagonia alpine guide medium fits large, so I have no idea about the OR. They're basically the only soft shell pant I haven't tried on..

I'm 5'10"/145lbs and mine fit normal for a soft shell pant.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Normal fit w slim legs. I wear womens 8s and the smalls are just right. Great pants.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using TGR Forums

FWIW, I'm 5'8"/ 150lbs, 30" waist and also like how my medium Flylow Chemicals fit. Also I wear OR Cirque softshell pants in medium, and like it too. From the pictures the fit of Cirque looks not very different from Trailbreakers... so medium should be fine for you.

Might be a little small, in my opinion. I'm a 34" waist, and the large is pretty perfect for me, medium too small. Definitely a slimmer fit than the Flylow pants.

Regardless of sizing, the Trailbreakers are awesome. I used them for just about every touring day last year, including some pretty stormy ones. Construction and features are great.

Thanks, all. Really helpful.