FS: Icebreaker Wool Tops (size Large)

All,

Cleaning out my closet and came across two brand new (with tags attached, never worn) Icebreaker fleece tops. I am a medium, they are size large, hence why they are for sale. The prices are crossed out on the tags as they were originally Christmas presents, but bought locally on the other coast, which makes returns / exchanges difficult.

Shipping is up to you - happy to send FedEx, UPS or USPS at actual cost (from Manhattan) or, if you are local, happy to meet up to pass them to you and/or grab a beer.

Large Aspiring Zip 320g weight - This is a woolfleece jacket that is part of their "realfleece" line - basically it has a super soft polartec-like feel on the inside, and a brushed smooth exterior. The color is called "stealth" which means it will hide your gaper gap / go well with your xxxxxxl chinstrap.

This retailed for $200 when new but is last year's model, the current version (now called the Kodiak Zip) is retailing for $250 (http://us.icebreaker.com/Kodiak-Zip/...-outer-layer); I am asking $100+shipping.

Pictures of the actual item:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AspiringZipOut.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	120902Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AspiringZoom.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	120903

Large Long-Sleeve Aries Cardigan - this is part of their "black fleece" line, which means its super-soft, super-technical icebreaker wool that also has stylie piping and nice looking zippers so you can wear it in town without looking like you are at high risk of busting out ice axes and climbing the local parking meter. The color is "Metro" (go figure) - which means heather grey with a blue stripe down the arms. You can see it online here:

This one retails for $220 new (http://us.icebreaker.com/LS-Aries-Ca...FQjc4AodL1EAyA) and is the current version; I am asking $150+shipping.

Pictures of the actual item:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AriesOut.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	120906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AriesZoom.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	120907

I'll try to respond to PMs and / or this thread - please feel free to let me know any questions.

Best,

Seldon / John

EDIT: BOTH ITEMS NOW SOLD.
    Last edited by seldon; 11-19-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Aspiring zip is sold.

Price bump for reduction of Aries cardigan to $100+shipping.