Other options besides bd justice 185?

Looking for other ideas besides the new bd justice in a circa 115 waist circa 185cm backcountry ski. I like the relatively light weight of this ski for its size. Will be mounting dynafits and mostly skiing Teton area.

Whats close to it in weight and dimensions that you'd recommend?

In the quiver now:
    Older g3 el hombre 105 waist 178(?) with dynafits
    183 bents and old legend pros 187 at the lifts

I'm 5 10 170#

Thanks whatsupdoc

I had the Justices in a 185. Great on soft snow, anything else they were unpredictable. I went with a pair of Surface Live Frees in a 181. I'm rocking TLT 5s this year, so I wanted something shorter. They seem like they'll be easy to smear and float well with the tip rocker, but they have camber underfoot so I'm hoping they have at least as much edge hold as the Justice. I picked up a pair of the Walk Frees for harder snow conditions.

Voile Charger. Similar weight, cheaper, made in USA, and ski just as well if not better than the Justice.

BD Amperage? A bit heavy and with more radius than the Justice, but if you like BD these might be worth looking into.

I'm now leaning toward atomic atlas 183 for my new dynafit setup. Seem a little stiffer/more versatile than the justice. But still light-ish

Sorry... 182 atlas. Anyone else have other suggestions that are similar and not super pricey? I've read all the related posts around here, I think...

Check out K2's offerings, their skis seem well made. Something like the Sidestash seems like it would be super versatile.