188 K2 Darkside, 1x drill, $225 shipped

Get 'em outta here!

Orange/Blue/Yellow model. Bought used with Marker Tour (L) that were removed this summer. Barely skied 5x last winter and in excellent shape besides a few minor scrapes. I liked the ski for being stable, easy to turn and hella floaty. There was a day with about 12" of pretty light pow on top of partly frozen chunder that proved to be the ideal day for this ski. Skied superfast and punched through the crispy bits like a Mad Max ice trucker. Anyway, only drilled one time and plenty of life left. I scored a phenomenal deal on some 138s and want to ski more switch in the pow so letting these flat-tails go.

I can set up pics if you want. Just let me know.

Also let me know if you want more information about the mount point. I don't know exactly where they were set up originally, but I can give you a measurement to the underfoot screw on the Markers or something. Let me know what you need.

Tahoe/NorCal locals can take $25 off if want to pick up. SLC mags are allowed to buy these
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

One trade offer on hold...
    Anyone want to just buy 'em?
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

headed to the post office now...
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

soldness.