Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeze View Post
    Mtnbiker/boarder: you do also know that a referee cannot give yellow and red cards to a coach. He can tell you to leave the bench, but cards can only be used on a player. Maybe you can use that to prove the incompetence of the ref and get rid of your suspension.
    in PA coaches can get cards and suspended..ended up with one game.....they also have fucked up the game with the refs and their version of a system.....its all fucked ...season over tongiht ;last game.....bring on the snow....
    always forward but never straight

Tuesday night for MSP...

Emerald Inn - I aim to be there ~6:30-7:00 if anybody wants to meet for a beer and a burger beforehand.

205 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10023
    (b/w 69th and 70th)

Looks like 'm in -- possibly the lady too.

RT and NJF - I'll shoot youse dudes a text so we can coordinate.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

hmmmmm will check the schedule tonight and see if i cant make it up for teh show.....ISBD you heading to theshow ... speed freak be good to see you if i can swing it

Probably not. Right now all I want to do is sleep for 5 or 6 days.

Can't make any promises, but will try to stop there, especially considering I need dinner and red meat. Depending on what time I can get out, get across the bridge, and park, I'm in.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Ill be at the show tomm. Going with a few friends and meeting IrishExit somewhere before the show. I should be down around 6 ish if anyone wants to grab some food and brews pre show.

Quote Originally Posted by NmbrdDays View Post
    Ill be at the show tomm. Going with a few friends and meeting IrishExit somewhere before the show. I should be down around 6 ish if anyone wants to grab some food and brews pre show.
    Here's the pre-meeting place:
    Emerald Inn - I aim to be there ~6:30-7:00 if anybody wants to meet for a beer and a burger beforehand.

205 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10023
    (b/w 69th and 70th)

I'll be the unnaturally bald person. Depending on if NJFreeskier is able to join, I may be solo..... (or may show up late). I'll ask for change for a nickel or make some other comment that would be hard for somebody not in-the-know to decipher.

I am out...soccer playoffs for first round of boys at 8 tonight..have fun and enjoy the show.....

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    I am out...soccer playoffs for first round of boys at 8 tonight..have fun and enjoy the show.....
    Good luck Jeff.

I'm wearing a black north face micro puff and a burgundy and white checkered button down. See you guys there.

"Errare Humanum Est"

didnt think the film was that good...

Good meeting the folks last night! (and thanks, Mark, for the supportive words!)

I enjoyed the show... a bit different than previous MSP films. I thought their *new* footage wouldn't really stand on it's on for a full film but the nature of the "20th anniversary" and the cuts of the old footage added in rounded out the film pretty well. But that's a trick they can only pull off in 10 year increments!

Ski stoke was alright, but the story was great. Great tribute to our fallen friends and heroes.

And if there was any doubt to the following quesitons, they've been answered!

Is Hoji on a whole new level...again? YES!
    Has Seth been killing it for 20 years now? YES!
    Did Ingrid set the bar so high year after year, that females are now finally catching up? YES!
    Has Matchstick provided us with revolutionary, game-changing stoke and athletes year after year for 20 years now? YES!

GO see it! I'd see it again. I'm buying it.

"Errare Humanum Est"

Good seeing you guys last night. It was a good movie and I will buy it. I just thought there would be a lil more homage to all of the fallen comrades. Msp always puts together a great movie, now to look forward to the mcconkey movie.

Bump...Tomorrow Night is the TGR Premier of Dream Factory in NYC. Highline Ballroom at 8. See you guys there.

"Errare Humanum Est"

See you all tonight at the highline for The Dream Factory. Looking forward to NYC getting loud!

Will be there tonight with the roomates as well. What's the bar sitch like at Highline?
    J!E!T!S!

If anyone needs a ticket for tonight, I have an extra.

Furious, just got buried in work and wont be able to make.

Anyone know what pro's are going to be there?

Welp, we just got back from the movie in NYC. The Highline Ballroom is a pretty cool space. Looks like it would be great to see a band there for sure. Got some nice freebie stuff for my son and his friend.

A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO MARK!!!! He spotted me and my son early on and offered us the VIP experience which got us a place to sit upstairs. Great vantage point.

The movie definately had some great footage. I really liked some of the older stuff that gave us some good perspective on AK in the early days. The segment of fearless leaps in to Corbets was great!

On the way out of the movie, my son says to me "Dad, this has been one of the greatest days of my life" ... Can't ask for more than that.